87 Starion parting out in Concord,NC

Starion88esir

I'm forced to part out my Starion because no one was interested in buying it and time has pretty much run out to get it moved. I am now pulling anything and everything salvagable from the car. Pics are in this thread:

http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=43781

Let me know what you want and shoot me an offer.

Parts spoken for:

83 hood

front bumper

front fenders

side skirts

grill

header panel

88 transmission

mirrors

PM me with your best $$ for all of it. I have cash. I'd hate to see another get parted for no 'GOOD' reason.

L4S

Good reason? I have Over $2000 into the car, offered every spare part I have for the starquests minus my 86 roller for $2000. Enough engine parts for two engines, minus a turbo for one. Everything but the throttle body and turbo for a third. You let me know what it's worth. I'm keeping one engine and the interior from the yellow one to put in my white roller. You want anything that's left, make me an offer. You know what it's worth, you sell more parts than I do, otherwise I'm cutting the roof off, the quarters out and anything else I can and saving it for my 86 unless someone needs something and I can help. I am left with no option of keeping the car. I have a deadline, and a place to live for myself and my fiance IS a good reason to part the car since no one wanted it.

Im interested in some small things.

Roof harness for dome light

All electrical relays mounted behind the battery tray (popups,windows,etc)

All relays mounted above driverside foot rest plate (hazard, signals, etc)

If you have black interior:

Passenger Sun Visor

Lft & Rht bottom assemblies for the guage cluster (hazards, headlights)

Thanks

Phil

I can do all that for you Phil. Let me know all the relays you are wanting or a quick photoshoped picture with a crircle around the ones you want will work. The assemblies for the gauge cluster, are you wanting the buttons or the surround? I think the surround might be cracked but I would have to look again to be sure.

• 2 years later...

$300 for the auto trans?

I'm forced to part out my Starion because no one was interested in buying it and time has pretty much run out to get it moved. I am now pulling anything and everything salvagable from the car. Pics are in this thread:

Parts spoken for:

83 hood

front bumper

front fenders

side skirts

grill

header panel

88 transmission

mirrors

where in concord are you? This is the first time I've seen this post and would like to see what you've got firsthand. Im in concord also. Myself and a guy I work with are both rebuilding quests and are looking for good stuff close by.

BC.

Parts spoken for:

83 hood

front bumper

front fenders

side skirts

grill

header panel

88 transmission

mirrors

i need black left pilar where you install two gauges boost and air fuel ratio i want to move to the center, a/c pulley tensioner, black center console lid that locks.

pm sent

To anyone that posted here, sorry, the car is long gone. Notice the original post was in June of 2006. I was on a time schedule to get the car moved, a guy came along interested in it after I sold a few parts to a semi-local forum member and I gave him the rest of my Starion stuff for $100. Hell, I even gave him my white 86 rolling shell I had. Though he never did bring me my rims back like we agreed. :confused0024: Guess $100 wasn't a good enough deal for two cars for him. Anyways, sorry, but all parts are gone except for a select few parts I'm keeping until I have the joy of owning another Starion.