TON'S OF PARTS , UPDATED 4-3-07 all for one money$$$$200

tsi1987

ALL THESE PARTS ARE PICK UP ONLY

NO SHIPPING PICKUP ONLY!!!!!!

WILL NOT PART , ALL OR NONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$200 TAKES EVERY THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-.left and right front fenders with bmw vents installed -

-. 87 5 spd trans, good shape-

-.gauge cluster with white overlay, auto meter photom boost gauge, sunpro alt,oil,water temp gauges and cluster surround with switchs -

-stock window switch-

-.a/c delco reman starter 3k miles-

-.reman dis with cap, rotor, amd wires-

-. 2 strut bars for a honda, was going to make a strut bar for quest out of these- (new)

-.2ft x2ft sliver diamond star heavy vinyl decal for rear hatch or hood-

- complete 86 center console(black, one crack in side,lid latch broke, see pics)-

-power ant ,mast good , motor good, mast needs help going all the way down but comes out just fine -

-all 4 brake calipers with pads-all work good -

-stock 87 225mm flywheel,and clutch with about 10k miles on it -

- front wiper motor and trans -

-cowl trim cover vent under wiper arms-

- rear wiper motor_

AND TONS MORE ODDS AND ENDS PARTS JUST SITTING AROUND,MOVING SOON AND THESE PARTS HAVE TO GO

IF NO ONE GET THEM THEY ARE ALL GOING FOR JUNK

PAYMENT

1.MONEY ORDER

2.PAYPAL

paypal addy = lehman318@sbcglobal.net

YOU CAN PICKUP ANY OR ALL PARTS

ALL PARTS ARE LOCATED IN HARTFORD CITY, IN 47348

POST HERE OR PM ME OR SEND EMAIL TO

lehman318@sbcglobal.net

photos are here

http://photos.yahoo.com/lehman318@sbcglobal.net

thanks michael 8)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cusco camber plates dibs!!!!

and header panel if its black in color

also i want the number 22 in your post, arts coilovers and camber plates. is this for the front and rear camber plates? also it says mounted with struts are they mounted kyb gr2 or kyb agx or ??

sorry for all the ?? but i really want the suspension stuff

p.m. sent!

edit in i just noticed you specified rear camber plates and not fronts. sorry :lol:

anyway if you have pics please send to starion0352@yahoo.com

i definitly want the cusco c/plates

looks like someone bit off more than they can chew!

sorry to hear more parts are being sold. btw, you should mention that your mpi is set up to work with a magna head, and wont fit the stock head. im pretty sure yours was one of the ones modded for the magna

looks like someone bit off more than they can chew!

sorry to hear more parts are being sold. btw, you should mention that your mpi is set up to work with a magna head, and wont fit the stock head. im pretty sure yours was one of the ones modded for the magna

no i can chew just fine :wink:

yes this magna is set up for use with a magna head. if you wanted to use it on a us head u would have to have the rear water port weilded

comes with everything from gp and the tb 75mm.

michael 8)

cusco camber plates dibs!!!!

and header panel if its black in color

also i want the number 22 in your post, arts coilovers and camber plates. is this for the front and rear camber plates? also it says mounted with struts are they mounted kyb gr2 or kyb agx or ??

sorry for all the ?? but i really want the suspension stuff

p.m. sent!

edit in i just noticed you specified rear camber plates and not fronts. sorry :lol:

anyway if you have pics please send to starion0352@yahoo.com

i definitly want the cusco c/plates

pm sent

looks like someone bit off more than they can chew

as this question is probably on everyone's mind, i will anwser it here.

i just found out that my ex wife's boyfriend has been abusing my kids :evil: and i need all the money i can get to hire a lawer to try to get custody.

so if there is anything u need please let me know

thanks michael 8)

looks like someone bit off more than they can chew

as this question is probably on everyone's mind, i will anwser it here.

i just found out that my ex wife's boyfriend has been abusing my kids :evil: and i need all the money i can get to hire a lawer to try to get custody.

so if there is anything u need please let me know

thanks michael 8)

hey man sorry to hear that !! Hope it turns out O.K ... I know how that is kinda.. so I sent you a extra $10 (its all I have but hope it helps a little??) buy your kids McDonnalds on me,,, and keep your cool.. I would kill a man ,,, but thats not good for your kids... keep your head up man!!! Good Luck!!!!

I went through the same thing with my ex wife's new husband a last year. After kicking his a** It cost me almost 2grand for a lawyer just to get custody of my 6yo girl. He knows my 14yo son will whip his a** if he tries to touch him. He has taken Martial Arts since he was 4. Good luck to you and if I can help let me know. How much for the HKS pipe to the turbo? Thanks,Gary

How much for the HKS pipe to the turbo? Thanks,Gary

thanks for the kind words. if anyone would like to show there support please pm or email me as to try to keep the post as clean as we can. my mind is not all here right now and its hard to keep up with post,pm's, and email's and who wants what and who replyed first

thank you

sfc711 -that khs pipe is one of the old school blow off valve's that returned the pressure back to the inlet of the turbo when vac is applied( like when thodle is closed) works ok if you like i can get some better pics ?

you could block off the return from the valve to the hks pipe and have a nice hks intake pipe if you wanted . pm me a offer

thanks michael 8)

How much for the HKS pipe to the turbo? Thanks,Gary

thanks for the kind words. if anyone would like to show there support please pm or email me as to try to keep the post as clean as we can. my mind is not all here right now and its hard to keep up with post,pm's, and email's and who wants what and who replyed first

thank you

sfc711 -that khs pipe is one of the old school blow off valve's that returned the pressure back to the inlet of the turbo when vac is applied( like when thodle is closed) works ok if you like i can get some better pics ?

you could block off the return from the valve to the hks pipe and have a nice hks intake pipe if you wanted . pm me a offer

thanks michael 8)

Yes please send me some pics to sfc711@cox-internet.com. Thanks,Gary