87 parting out.. perfect black interior,,need somethimg ask!

shogun

like it says I am parting a 87 starion (has bad frame damage) the interior is perfect,,the best I have ever seen . its black leather! ..the car is the champane color,, (has no airdam) ,,, but almost everything else if you need something just ask and make a offer ?????

Car only has 74k miles on it.... so do all the parts this is what is sold

*turbo (Sold)

*Tps (Sold)

*injectors (sold)

*alternator (sold)

*intake hose (sold)

*power steering (sold)

*one K&N filter (have one more)

*and some random little things

*a-pillar covers(sold)

*shift boot (sold)

*manifold (cracked)

Eveything else is available !!

Got pics of the interior? I could REALLY use them Interior rear seats/trunk, deck lid for the trunk, spare tire cover, antena (If it works), various other interior parts... How much oyu asking? (Guy in Indiana said $100 for everything I needed)

All right I'll give you a list of what I'm looking for

Rear seats

Front seat a possibility until I find the regular '88 style ones (Maybe I'll even be able to merely switch the headrests?

Spare wheel cover

Rear deck lid (Part ofer the trunk keeps things in trunk covered)

Steering wheel

Rear seat side pieces (Leather pieces on either side of the rear seat may end up being a purchase a bit later)

Radio bezel

Pillar Driver's side(For experimentation puyrposes as I can't play with mine it's that crushed suede shyt)

Hood latch cable

Steering wheel

mirror switch and panel (I need the screws for the seat belt release handles and the handles if they are a deep red as mine are faded)

MAY (Not sure yet) need the ETACS (Comp under the driver's seat)

and possibly the drivers side door panel (Mine is coming apart a bit :( ) and the little button that covers the screw for the passenger door panel

I think that's about it for now if I think of anything else I'll let you know.

Stil have many parts ....tailights... rims ...callipers... interior pieces... intercoolers...sensors.....intake manifold....wastegates... radios...and many other parts ,,need something let me know????

• 2 weeks later...