2 12" Rockford Subs , 1800 Watt AMP

turbotrep

I have 2 12"Rockford HE Punch Amps (400 watts a piece) / W box, 1800 watt soundstorm amp, 4 gauge rockford fosgate wiring kit. Looking to get 200 bucks for everything or willing to trade for performance parts.

http://www.visualdreamers.com/q1.jpg

http://www.visualdreamers.com/q2.jpg

what on earth do you do with an 1800 watt amplifier? I have a punch 500 that feels like it's going to make your ears bleed. I can't imagine this thing

Chip,

I believe it is used to start underhood fires testing the output of tiny alternators & the melting point of multi-stranded copper wire.

L4S

what on earth do you do with an 1800 watt amplifier? I have a punch 500 that feels like it's going to make your ears bleed. I can't imagine this thing

Chip,

I believe it is used to start underhood fires testing the output of tiny alternators & the melting point of multi-stranded copper wire.

L4S

lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the funny thing is i have done that :D smells bad too :D

michael 8)

dude that sux i just bought a 1000 watt rockford and two 12's

and a box for $205 on ebay.

i cant get the dulde to ship it to me though .

excuses!!

the amp I have is 2000 watts.... it shakes the front porch of my house.

And to think I rattle my MOM'S room's windows at the OTHER end of the trailer with a mere 150 watt RF amp and 2 Alphasonik 10's LOL How much for the amp by itself and how does it sound? Can I get some specs here??

watts is nothing if it don't have the RMS to back it up. I have 2 12" Audiobahn Alum 12Q's (1000 RMS and 2000 peak each) and an Audiobahn A2502 DP 3000 watt 2 channel amp. Now we're talkin bass :wink: But this is a very good deal if I must say so myself... shouldn't have any problem gettin rid of it.. not to jack your thread or nothin, but have you by any chance shipped out that shifter knob yet?