3rd Gen (GROUCHed) REAR Camber Plates AVAILABLE !

Oscar_the_Grouch

Hello All

As you may recognize these from before.... THEY ARE the same design as Art had before. As a matter of fact Art asked me to take over the next GP for his Rear Camber Plates. So I accepted. And the results are as outlined bellow. SAME Design as Art's original plates But with a touch of "GROUCH" to them. Therefore these have been "GROUCHed" see bellow for the list of upgrades.

I currently have these for sale and I made a large production run so I could drive the price DOWN and offer more features and still keep the price the same as before. And I have done so.

The REAR set of Camber Plates are made from steel vs the original design in Aluminum (A bit more strength for those of you looking for something TOUGH) Also the fastners/hardware will be grade 5 Stainless Steel vs the original steel and nickle. And finally the plates will be Powder coated BLACK for a nice finished look.

These Rear Camber Plates are compatible wsith BOTH Original suspenssion and Coil Overs. So its UNIVERSAL for the Starion and ALL models and years and best of all NO MODIFICATIONS are needed, just replace your original strut TOPS with these and re-assemble the assembly and you are good to go. So AGAIN these are BOLT-ON.

http://www.fr33z3.net/starions/rearcamberplates.jpg

More info on these camber plates can be found at the LINK bellow, and remember these REAR Camber Plates are the ONLY ONES available out there for ANYWERE NEAR this price. The next closest one is over $200.00 and they are NOT BOLT-ON like these are. And YES they WILL work with either Coil overs AND OEM Springs, the others CANNOT make that claim. So these are one of a kind and for the price... well you know... well worth it

http://www.antimpower.com/misc/camberplateguide.htm

Now as far as PRICE.

The Complete set of TWO with ALL hardware as pictured above will be $80.00 and INCLUDES USPS Priority Shipping.

Pay-pal Payment info:

CASH

If you are sending instant cash or from your pay-pal account balance through paypal, then send it to:

grouch@mybluelight.com

NO CREDIT CARDS OR ATM/DEBIT CARDS to this account please.

CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS

If you are using a CREDIT CARD through paypal send payment to:

oscardortega@yahoo.com

PLEASE add AUD$3.00 to your order if you will be using a CC to cover fees.

Pay-pal IS preffered.

Any questions PLEASE dont hessitate to ask.

Post here or E-mail me for details.

Thank you all for considering me for your needs.

Oscar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
how many do you have left. i have four starquest and would love to outfit them all with these plates. i have a set of coil overs and lowered shocks that i have been hessitant to put on because of previous camber issues. these plates would elliminate that problem. i at least need 2 if you got them thanks. when are the front ones going to be available?

I can accomodate all 4 of your Quests if you want.

If you outfit all 4 of them with the plates take $5.00 off EACH set so $75ea set SHIPPED.

As for the fronts I am still back and forth with the manufacturer that has $500 of my hard earned CASH as deposit. They are in the middle of the racing season so small projects like OURS sorta take back seats. But I HOPE by months end I will have something in my hands. That can be the plates, my money or their 8alls ! :mrgreen:

e-mail me at ( oscar-the-grouch@sbcglobal.net ) if you are interested in the offer or any other questions.

Oscar

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Oscar, appreciate doing these and I'll be looking foward to recieving my set. They look like they'll do a great job for what they were designed. And for $80 bucks...man you can't beat that! I've seen other camber kits for HUNDREDS of dollars. Your a fine example of someone who gives back to the StarQuest community and you've been around for a while so I trust you. Unlike some of these guys that are on the board for just long enough to PEDDLE some garbage and then skip town.

EDIT: Oh yeah, stay on those guys about the front camber plates!

Boosted77

I CANT take all the credit for these Rear Camber Plates as "artinist" (Art) was the man who designed them and made them first for us, then he asked me to take over production and the next GP so here they are but with a "GROUCH" touch to them (Steel, Powder coated and Stainless Hardware).

So far these plates have been sold all over INCLUDING UK, AU, NZ, Ukraine (Yes ther's a Starion in the Ukraine!) and the latest sale to a member in New Guinie! Now thats worldwide coverage :mrgreen:

Thanks again for all of you for considering me for your needs

Oscar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...