Powdercoated V/C * NEW COLOR COMBO ADDED 10/10/06*

thetexan88

Here's another new color combination that turned out looking great!! I hope you all like it as much as I do.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/thetexan88/P1010039.jpg

Keep the orders coming

More new combos coming soon

:) Thanks, David Springer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

O.K. guys,

Lets stop the wait. I guess my mistake was telling you that I would try the textured red powder to begin with. I'm sorry I did that.

The furthest I've been able to get with running my real business, my family life, and filling the orders for the parts everyone else has been ordering that I already have and make has been to invest in the materials.

I do this for fun and to help fellow Starquest owners enjoy their cars more, and to provide them a place to go to get what they need and want for their cars.

If I'm not having fun or feel that I am expected to provide something I will not do it.

I'm sorry but the last page of this thread has turned into exactly that. Even though I said that I would try it, it nolonger sounds like fun. It's now expected to be done. I do not need another job. I'm not going to do it.

I'm sure you can find someplace else that already does it.

I will only be doing the regular powdercoating. If you're interested in something I already provide, or something you see me make available in the future please let me know. I will be more than happy to help you. Please stop posting on this thread for the textured products. If I make them I will let you know.

Thank you, David Springer

• 3 weeks later...