TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

Guys,

I wish I could help but I don't have any airdams right now and I don't have that bushing either. Please try me on something else when you need it.

:jumping0045: KEEP THE EMAILS COMING !!! :jumping0045:

:) Thanks again, David Springer

By chance do you have a hood with vents (3), passenger heated door mirror, front console (around radio and shifter) digital dash? I have a 89 with 77,343 original miles trying to get for summer. Thanks for your help.

Joey

termiteman75@yahoo.com

Drummer,

I'm sorry but I don't have the parts you need right now.

uconn,

I received your PM and it looks like I'll be able to help. I sent you a return PM. Let me know if I can help.

:jumping0045: EVERYBODY KEEP THE EMAILS & PMs COMING :jumping0045:

:) Thanks again, David Springer

My mom just picked up a quest and it needs a windsheild. If you got one PM me a price and I'll pick it up. I'll be leaving Virginia in the morning on my way to Arizona. Probably gonna come back up this way in a couple of weeks and I can pick it up on my way back through cause I gotta run right through Ft. Worth, so I can take a little detour and pick it up. Might need some other stuff too, but I'll let you know at a later date.

Thanks David,

Sam