TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

Ofromda860,

I might be able to help you with the bracket. I'll check and let you know.

Nick,

Sorry but I don't have an 83 hood right now.

Madmar23,

I have a good complete 88-89 front bumper. I'll figure the shipping and let you know.

:) Thanks again, David Springer

Walker & midasfordham,

I'm sorry but I don't have them right now.

Madmar,

I will get pics for you. I have a few of them right now. Red, White or Blue? I'll take pics of all of them for you. It will be tomorrow.

Ofromda860,

I haven't forgotten you

Oframda,

I know I have one but I haven't been able to take it off of the car it's on yet. I appreciate your patience and will be working on that on Tuesday for sure. I will let you know when I have it in my hand. I want to know it's in good condition before I say yes I have it for sure.

creakjoints,

I know I don't have the sec. air cleaner but if you're talking about the metal tube that runs from it to the down pipe I do have that ready to ship. Let me know if that's it.

dks,

I have both washer bottles in very good condition right now ready to go. If you want to see them go to ebay. They're both on there. Let me know here if you want them. I have door panels too. I will send you an email too.

27kquest,

Come on over. Your part is ready. I look forward to meeting you.

No problem, thanks for the update. :)

Oframda,

I know I have one but I haven't been able to take it off of the car it's on yet. I appreciate your patience and will be working on that on Tuesday for sure. I will let you know when I have it in my hand. I want to know it's in good condition before I say yes I have it for sure.

Mr. Texan,

I'd like to purchase a rust free front bumper support. Mine has become a rotten pile of failure. Please quote cost and shipping to 60625. I could ship freight to a commercial address in 60208 as well.

Thanks for your help,

Brendon

• 2 weeks later...

Nick,

It was great to meet you too. Feel free to stop by anytime you're in town. You're very welcome for the parts.

You guys waiting for the bumper support frame pics, I'll get them to you soon. Been kinda crazy around here and I haven't taken them yet. I'll try to get them soon.

Edited by thetexan88