-------

Midwestturbo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vendors have always had these springs advertised and on thier price lists. If you contact any of them unless they happen to have... by stroke of luck a set in stock they will tell you they are discontinued.

Just to test your theory I placed an order with www.nopi.com for the Eibach Pro-Kit springs. Went through the whole ordering process. in stock and ready to ship :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

CALIBER 308

Get your springs yet Caliber?

ST springs (in my opinion) are crap.

There was a pair on the back of my grey Starion when I got it.

I was very happy when I finally got the entire Eibach kit from my wrecked black car installed.

The rear end doesn't sag as much and is noticably stiffer.

But I also realized that the strut that is paired with the springs makes a difference too. Tokico blue: bad, KYB GR2: good. :D

Reminds me, I need to update my sig pic with a more up-to-date pic, it's currently showing it with the ST's on the rear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So are there enough people for this to work?

Yeah what Land Rocket said "jump in and we will find out". This will probably be the last chance we get at this so if you are sitting by the sidelines waiting then in my book that makes you part of the problem and not the solution. It's not like you are going to lose any money, Otis is better than that.

Time is running short people, let's get r done.

Just out of curiosity, who has paid?

1. Me (88_ESI_R)

2. Land Rocket

3. ?

Otis,

If I pay online, and it doesn't go through, how fast will the credit be applied?

Thanks,

Louie

If you have not paid yet please do so asap. we are short 6 orders to make this thing happen. We are running out of time. This is a huge oppurtunity to get a great product.

Thank you

Otis

p.s. don't miss out

Otis,

If I pay online, and it doesn't go through, how fast will the credit be applied?

Thanks,

Louie

If you have not paid yet please do so asap. we are short 6 orders to make this thing happen. We are running out of time. This is a huge oppurtunity to get a great product.

Thank you

Otis

p.s. don't miss out

Like I said before....Part of the problem and not the solution.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, the springs were ordered a few weeks ago. It was stated that Ebaich would take about 2 months to get them done. Should be getting them toward the end of January.

And take care of yourself over there, and thanks for doing a great job!!! =D>

WooooHooooo!!!! :D Thanks for the update. Man I can't wait to get home and start putting on all my mobs.

Have a good Holiday Season.

• 1 month later...

you are going to love them, they are lower on my 87 than my STs on my 88. I will be interested in how you all do with oversized tires. i had to go back from 245s to 225s as i was rubbing when running hard which is the only way i drive. doesnt matter, those who have seen my blue 87 perform know how well it corners on the mountain roads. i had new struts as well. i am going to 17 inch rims so we'll see with that.

jeff