still waiting on my parts POSIHEAD

G54Bstore

has any 1 delt with this cat before?

i was scared to get ripped off by him ...now after him complaining

and leaving me bad feed back...i sent him money for the

parts.now he wont return any of my emails or pms.

i hope i didnt get robbed again.

posihead give me a holla man.

Brian, why don't you hook up with Shelby, he has quite a few cars on his lot and one a parts car for sure. I was there last week and it seems to me that there are quite a few useable parts still on it. I can garantee you that he won't rip you off...

Just some advice, don't deal with people that haven't been on the boards very long. Take into account the amount of posts they make a day and how long it's been since they posted last...[/b]

He is a scamer. Never buy any parts from him. This is what he sen't to me after I never recieved any part.

Hey man, what's up? UPS, (Useless Postal Service) has finally informed me after many calls that your package is missing and has fallen off the planet as we know it. I will send you a full refund VIA Paypal shortly plus a few extra bucks for the trouble, and maybe you can use that to buy a new hose? Sorry that I took so long to reply and sorry that UPS messed up. I have many more parts if you need anything. Thanks,

Brett

He owes me $7 and I don't I will ever recieve it! NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!

I'm with you on this one, i purchased some shp front struts almost a month ago and hasnt replied to any of my pm's, I seriously hope he's not ripping me off :evil:

thanx Justin

we definatly gotta hookup sum time.

yeah the bad thing is posihead conveinced me that he had sold over

5000 in parts on here .

he went as far as giving me bad feedback because he pulled

all my parts and i hadnt sent the money.

i knew i shouldnt have trusted the punk

if i dont hear from him by tommorrow im gonna

consiter myself ripped off.

What method of payment did you use ?

If it was a MO then get in touch with the post office and file for fraud.

Also if you know his addy then contact the local police where he lives and give them all the information regarding your issue.

I do a lot of buying/selling with pc parts and when these issues arise this is the only way to get your money back.

If it was a pc issue there's a free orgainisation called the TrollHunters that actually go after these people and get the issue/s resolved, they've been doing this for the community for a good few years now and have many resources to help recover your $$$/PC Hardware.

I'm not sure they are able to do anything regarding car parts etc but they would at least be able to put you in the right direction.

Worse thing you can do is sit back and think f@#k I got screwed again and don't so anything about it.

Most of the time people just accept the fact they got trolled and don't realize you CAN actually do something about it.

Hope this info will be of some use to anyone.

Also using the feedback forum is a must as well.

Also would be beneficial to have a stick of Trolls that rip people off so that your aware of who not to deal with.

To give you an idea of what I mean take a look at the site I use and the list of Bad Traders Info HERE

I'm with you on this one, i purchased some shp front struts almost a month ago and hasnt replied to any of my pm's, I seriously hope he's not ripping me off :evil:

Not even close to a month I have proof and you put a file on my paypal. and sent it July 23rd. Again sorry for this happening. He will ship out tomorrow morning.

Not even close to a month I have proof and you put a file on my paypal. and sent it July 23rd. Again sorry for this happening. He will ship out tomorrow morning.

Are you the one that sent me that rude email :?

Sorry to hear this but as far as i know brett has not cash the money order but i could be wrong. but got to remember its has been 4 months since you finally sent the money order than what?!?! after 2 weeks you have to be an a** alrighty. Wow.

Are you the one that sent me that rude email :?

Yes and I'm very sorry brett is sending those shocks out in the morning.

Sorry to hear this but as far as i know brett has not cash the money order but i could be wrong. but got to remember its has been 4 months since you finally sent the money order than what?!?! after 2 weeks you have to be an a** alrighty. Wow.

wow.??..wt.... is that supposed to mean cashaudio?

and what buissness is all this of yours anyways?

is the dude your butt buddy or sum'n.

he goes as far as slamming me on the feedback forum .

so i talked with him through im and he made me trust him enough to send the money.telling me how he sends things quick and does such good .

now its taking forever for him to send the crap.

ive repetedly sent emails and pms.if this is what it takes to get her

(posiheads)attention so be it.

id like to punch this cashaudio girl right in the mouth.

man thats annoying......

Yea F*#k you g54b ur nothing but a baby. He shipped ur crap out. I know who the hell u are make up nothing but excuses. Everyone that i dealt with I'm honest with I sure will not deal with ya. U wanna f*#k with me ur dead. Don't even F*#K with me **********. And its true after two weeks you bi*tchin away you haven't got ur stuff. Go to hell chucklehead. I don't care if i get kick off but what ur sayin is threatening and im doin this right back at ya punk. Maybe he should have kept ur money what crap ur pullin. I help resolve s*** but tellin me that u gonna punch me out? Ur pushin it. You ARE a cry baby.

As someone who has done alot of buying and selling over the internet I wish to put in my 2 cents here. And also for the first time in my life I got ripped off, it was on this site over a $20 intake boot. Sending someone money blindly over the internet is a very big and risky step on there part, alot of times the person sending the money really needs the part or at the very least deserves what he or she has paid for. Advertising parts and recieving money and doing nothing but ripping somone off is SO WRONG, and it also will tear this site to ribbons for two reasons. One people will get the feeling buying and selling on this site is unsafe therefore they will do nothing and keep there money safe in there wallet. Second people will start to take sides of an argument and this very large and open group will turn to a bunch of small clickish little groups thrown together (much like high school). I hope being out of high school and being in the real world where mommy and daddy don't pay our bills for us and keep us safe anymore, people will learn a sence of responsibility and fair trade. If G54Bstore sent you the money and it was recieved on July 23rd and this thread was started on August 10th. That gave you or Posihead (almost seems like the same person) 13 full working days to get this out, not including weekends. And without proper e-mails explaining why (Death in the family, House burned to the ground, ect.) That is Inexcusable and very wrong to make someone sit around thinking they sent there hard earned money and got ripped off by some punk. When in reality by not sending the items in a timely matter thats excatly what you are. Taking someones money and doing buisness, you have a responsibility as a seller to make transactions in a timely matter. To do it when you feel like it is wrong, you were sent the money in a timely fashon. And that person showed good faith now it is up to you (the selling party) to do the same. So I can understand why people are slamming you. If someone has to beg to get there stuff that they paid for and you are too lazy to send it otherwise you deserve everything you get. You can stamper around, get mad, swear at people for thinking bad of you (the seller) but WHO IS TO BLAME FOR THIS. If you are ever able to sell parts again due so in a timely fashion. If half the time of nastygrams was put into open communication and shipping this thread would not even exist.

Yea F*#k you g54b ur nothing but a baby. He shipped ur crap out. I know who the hell u are make up nothing but excuses. Everyone that i dealt with I'm honest with I sure will not deal with ya. U wanna f*#k with me ur dead. Don't even F*#K with me **********. And its true after two weeks you bi*tchin away you haven't got ur stuff. Go to hell chucklehead. I don't care if i get kick off but what ur sayin is threatening and im doin this right back at ya punk. Maybe he should have kept ur money what crap ur pullin. I help resolve poop but tellin me that u gonna punch me out? Ur pushin it. You ARE a cry baby.

damn girl ..lol

did i push a button or 2.

must be that time of the month.

anyways..

thanx for finally letting me know what is going on posihead.

your buddys a little high strung ....telling me"go to hell chucklehead"

and"you wanna f... with me your dead".

does this guy honestly think he can kill me?maybe he should retard

his anger level a couple notches.