FG Cowl Hood Closed.

Gary

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have a special order in with walmart of all places to supply enough stryofoam cubes to protect the hood corners in shipping. No ETA yet, I have a acquired enough to get a couple of hoods out soon. Will contact those individuals.

Very nice. Hey Heef, I've been running the Turbonetics mani for a couple hundred miles now and I really like it. Granted I'm not really stepping on it because of my new motor but the turbo spools up real quick. I'm sure the porting helps, but I was running the SFP header on my 18G before and there's really no lag on this new setup. I can't wait to have it broken in and dialed in..........especially with the bad butt hood :D

Kick Arse. Now if I can just get a header for my car so I can PUT IT BACK ON THE ROAD ! :twisted:

What header did you get? :D

Thats the problem , I didn't get it yet! :oops:

Quetstsi, thats good news. I was going to go that root but didn't. I'm kicking myself now. Maybe I'll just sell the car and buy a dsm.

Seriously though, if you want a mani, I can get em for 440. They sell for 550 retail

:shock: hey that sounds like a deal i may be interested in!!!

i wounder if they can make me one for there .70 a/r split tang to4b for that price.

do you have any pics of the mani :?:

ahhh im sure Gary dont mind since we all paid right...lol :lol:

dang that looks nice man

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wODcyMDA5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg

i wish they offered one for my to4

the cast turbonetics header is very nice.

Last 3 hoods where shipped today

Freebird

John

and Jeff

I will email you the GLI Shipping #'s in the morning.

I'm eventually going to dof instructions for the hood in regards to those that may not take it to a professional and want to do the prep work yourself.

There are now almost 20 FG cowl hoods in existence after 2 GP's and almost 2 years. I would like to thank everyone involved but most importantly for thier patience! I hope all of those who wanted one had the opportunity to grab one and will get to enjoy it on thier car. To me its not about making money, I'm only trying to recoupe some of the mold cost, Its more about making just one other option available to other people who might have the interest in getting one for thier starquest. Unfortunately I cannot 'stock' these hoods because margins are slim. I'm not sure anymore will be made or at least in a timely fashion as I intend to move onto other FG projects.