MODERATOR!!!

turboTSI

I have been on this board for over a year well since the begening of May last year. and I now notice after my long time and my die-hard member status (1785 posts) I have now lost them with no warning WHAT SO EVER.. I think that mods should not be alowed to do such stupid things with out a written cconsent to the person warning them... I have never been warned and this is CRAZY...

WHERE ARE MY POSTS!!!!

turboTSI

btw I am speaking for a few of us who have been screwed over.. this has got to stop they are mods.. NOT GOD!!!!

I cannot comment on something that I am not knowledgeable about. I will say that we should treat each other as brothers and as Jesus said to turn the other cheek. If you don't like what a fellow member says about you just forget it and do not respond about it.

Nobody has wiped your posts last I knew. You need to PM BuzzKill and ask him if they somehow got wiped off?

The site has a glitch or two, and I've noticed a few of my posts get wiped off over the last few months. Ryddler is working on it, and it is getting better for me anyway?

HUH?  Mods can not change the post count that I know of. I'm sure those familiar with the code and such could do it but that would eliminate most of us and the remaining few are so busy with improvements (code modification and writing)that I can assure you that your post count wouldn't even enter their thought process. Maybe you have found another glitch like the whole missing posts problem we encountered a couple of months back.

I have been on this board for over a year well since the begening of May last year. and I now notice after my long time and my die-hard member status (1785 posts) I have now lost them with no warning WHAT SO EVER.. I think that mods should not be alowed to do such stupid things with out a written cconsent to the person warning them... I have never been warned and this is CRAZY...

WHERE ARE MY POSTS!!!!

turboTSI

btw I am speaking for a few of us who have been screwed over.. this has got to stop they are mods.. NOT GOD!!!!

With all do respect never DICTATE to us what to do around here.

This isn't your sandbox so you better have some good crap if you want to play.