WHERE IS THE FLATSIDE FORUMS?!?!?!?!

Superfro

• 1 month later...

There has been talk about adding a flatsider forum amoung us moderators.   Just one question, where do you guys want it?  

I was thinking about something under the troubleshooting section.  Maybe something like 'Troubleshooting specifically for the earlier model flat-body conquests'.  What are your suggestions?  Let's hear from the flat-sider owners, what do you guys want?   I don't own a flatbody anymore so I can't really comment too much.   However a very close friend of mine just bought one and I probably will be working on it from time to time.    

Not that we really need anymore forum pages on here but I really think it would help the guys out in finding info about the earlier model electrical systems and such for these cars.  

kev

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually the last flatbody that was made in 87 was not intercooled.  The only intercooled flatbody was the 85.5 as far as I know.   The 87 LE also had the primary/secondary injectors like the TSi's.  The 87 LE did not have the ABS or the LSD (at least some of them didn't).   My friend just bought an 87 LE actually.  

Anyways I like the Troubleshooting idea but I would like to include Modifications in the same forum as well.  We don't need more than one forum devoted to the flatbody because like identified most of the components are the same as well.  LE forum will work but also flatbodies were under the names ES, ESi, LS, LE, technica, conquest turbo, etc.  depending on the year and model.  

How about:

Flatbody Mods

Troubleshooting, Modifications, and Technical Info that apply specifically to the Flatbody style Starquests.