ebay posts on this board

travs87tsi

i figured that this was the best place to post this. i am getting rather annoyed at all the people posting on this board telling us about the stuff they are selling on ebay. if i wanted to buy from ebay i would go to ebay. maybe i am wrong and this is something that is completely accepted by this board but i figured that if someone posts on this board it should be for sale on this board not another site. if this is something that annoys others as much as me then i think these posts should be banned.

just my thoughts

thanks travis

id rather be notified about e - bay rather than see 900 useless posts in 3 months sbout things that are ancillary to the topics that could be overlooked , thats why we have moderators here , they are supposed to keep the boards the way they want it ......and they generally do,so....... this is the way they want it; or you could have a vote , either of which may be a dissappointment , .

I can understand that.  I like the idea of an Ebay forum.  I sell all of my parts on Ebay generaly because interest isn't too grand here.  I have never posted here about Ebay items either.  For the reason that Travis mentioned.  If you need part X I'm sure you will search Ebay and find my auction.  If you do not need part X then you don't realy care to know that it is for sale on Ebay.  Then again that is just me the Ebay junkie speaking.  I sell stuff on Ebay often, buy less stuff on Ebay than my wife... She is killing me with the stuff...