FAQ's

Chad

How close are you guys to needing some FAQ's drafted?  Do you have a list of FAQ's that you'ld like to see?  maybe you can make a poll of some sort and ask for requests.  I have made a few in the past, like :

www.geocities.com/chad86tsi/Injector-clip.html  

I have a set of almost every year manual so I can get some specific procedures listed according to manual spec, as well as known shorcuts.

Yes, we're looking for some of the FAQs that are already out there. Ernie is working on creating a template that will eventually be used to submit FAQs and How-To's to the site.

In the meantime, Ryddler has a board topic that moderators will be able to move "FAQ-worthy" posts to. Here's a link directly to it:

Frequently Asked Questions

Chad and moderators... check out the "other" board and I'll post the basic format I'd like to use.  I'll try my hardest to get it up tonight.  I gotta finish the last coat of wax before the sun goes down.   ;D I need to discuss a few things with Ryddler about how we're going to set this up.  I, personally, would like to use the current FAQ board until I get some things written up, and then from there I'd like it to move over to the left, under the site menu and be it's own section.  Along with FAQ's, I'll have a lot of technical write-ups on product reviews (everything from the Ground Control Coil-Overs I have, to waxes, etc etc).