Tein suspension

• 3 weeks later...

ha,ha obviously you have not talked to anyone @ tein nor have you been to their site in that last few months. I know more of the specifics of this programs because i talk to my contact MARK MASUDA 3-4 times a month.

& YES the custom strut program is not set up for "group purchases"

only a "distributor" or someone starting a "private label" can get the group purchase discounts. and as for posting a reply a month or so after yours. I work for a living, this means i travel to work so I'm not just stuck here in LA. I may work in san diego,ca. perris,ca. sacramento,ca. martinez,ca. or anywhere i am called to go to work. this is why there is a period of time between my post. so if things arent happening as fast as you want them to happen, get off your bunghole and do something........... :| instead of stirring $h!T

ha,ha obviously you have not talked to anyone @ tein nor have you been to their site in that last few months. I know more of the specifics of this programs because i talk to my contact MARK MASUDA 3-4 times a month.

& YES the custom strut program is not set up for "group purchases"

only a "distributor" or someone starting a "private label" can get the group purchase discounts. and as for posting a reply a month or so after yours. I work for a living, this means i travel to work so I'm not just stuck here in LA. I may work in san diego,ca. perris,ca. sacramento,ca. martinez,ca. or anywhere i am called to go to work. this is why there is a period of time between my post. so if things arent happening as fast as you want them to happen, get off your bunghole and do something........... :| instead of stirring $h!T

who are you telling to get off his bunghole?? its funny what has it been a month and here you are back again with more b.s. just like i predicted. haha

see you in a month buddy :D

(unless this thread gets the knife wich is more preffered)