New pics of my lowered Conquest.

Looks great ;D, do you think a *DM exhaust would be allright under there or hang too low?, yes I'll avoid all bumps...Another dumb question: where did you get the upper inlet hose for the radioator, cant seem to find one, thanks

Brett

At 19PSI of boost and 93octane pump fuel and on a mustang dyno, 295HP and 324lb/ft. The guys at the dyno shop told me that my car would pull 320+ HP on a dyno jet due to the fact that the dyno jet does not simulate real world rolling resistance.

damn, nice numbers.  what turbo you running?

I just recently installed ST springs with tokikos on my quest and it dropped it but not that low, however i have not driven it yet and hopefully it will drop a little more it looks like your tuckin some tire thats what i wanted but im just right above it what size tires are you running? would the tokikos make a diff insted of the kybs?

I believe the KYBs are a bit softer than the Tokicos which is why the car sits lower. I've had the springs on for about a month now, but I don't believe that the springs are going to sag. I wasn't selling my wheels, but rather was giving the info for the place that did my wheel polishing.