Alignment woes

Just replaced all  front end parts and bushings.  Had a small pull to the right, didn't much worry about it until I bought new tires and had it aligned.  Pulled even harder to the right after the alignment.  This is my question---camber is a little out on both sides-- after 3 alignemnts --the consensus seems to be a radial pull (bad tire) or a problem with the camber making it pull.  I am wondering if the gear box could be part of the problem since I have switched tires swith no real difference.  The strange thing is sometimes it will do it real bad-  Let go of the wheel and weeee were going right, and sometimes it wants to steer almost perfectly straight.

Any help would be appreciated.

One more question--

Are the SHP springs interchangeable with the non SHP springs?

I don't think that the the SHP and non-SHP spring are the same heights.  If you are using the same springs for both sides, you should be fine, but if you have an SHP spring on one side, and a non-SHP on the other, this could possibly be your problem

If any of this info is inaccurate, someone please correct my, I'm going by the heights of the springs sitting on a flat surface off the struts, they appeared to be slightly different hieghts.

Derek

The shp springs are softer, due to the fact that they came with stiffer adjustable struts.    Is the alignment place a good shop or just pep boys or something? I had a few different places due an alignment and not due a damn thing. If you have a sticking caliper it can due the same thing.

The sprigns seem to be the same outside diameter so they will fit their respective "perches" on each of the two strut housings, the only difference being the free legnth and the size of the wire used to make the coil itself.

These were good shops where I was there everystep of the way watching them as to insure to f##k ups.

an overly tighened spindle nut can do that as well.

an overlay of possible problems that can cause that...

bad bushings

bad lower ball joints

bad wheel bearings

bad inner tie rod ends

bad outer tie rod ends

dragging brakes

steering box out of adjustment (loose)

uneven roads

Just some things to look at...