What Setting on Stedebani rear camber

Hey guys, I am in the process of installing my caster/camber set from Stedebani.  My question is, with the following setup, is the +2.5 that is the factory default (and they mention seems to be a good starting point) a correct setting for this setup?

Eibach Springs

Tokiko Struts

I want to bring them closer to correct, but I don't mind a little of negative camber for improved handling.  Just don't want them like they are now.  With out the plates, I leave tire tracks and you can see the outside of the tire is not leaving a mark :)

I believe I used the +1.07 setting.  I have H&R springs which were supposed to be about 1.5" down.  The last time I had an alignment before the plates I think my rear end was edging past -2.5 so I picked the +1.07 to bring me up to -1.5.  I haven't had an alignment since they've been in though, so I don't know exactly where I'm at but the tires seem to be wearing well.  

Putting the plates in will also eliminate the sagging stock rubber isolator which will also raise the car some resulting in a little more camber change.  I think my car lifted back up almost 1/2 an inch.

Steve A.

I believe I used the +1.07 setting.  I have H&R springs which were supposed to be about 1.5" down.  The last time I had an alignment before the plates I think my rear end was edging past -2.5 so I picked the +1.07 to bring me up to -1.5.  I haven't had an alignment since they've been in though, so I don't know exactly where I'm at but the tires seem to be wearing well.  

Steve A.

I'd like to see everyones settings to get a average.  I'm glad I have not re-installed them yet though so I don't feel like doing a lot trial and error in the rear end :)

cool your running the H&R springs.  I had found someone selling them for the quest on the net but I could not find them on the H&R site.  Do you have a part number for the springs?

TIA.

H&R 30384, I bought them back in '97.  I'm pretty sure they were discontinued a few years ago.  I remember calling them about spring rate info about 3 years ago and they couldn't look them up for me but now I can't find where I wrote that down.