Hood Scoop

TSISam

What does everyone think about this hood scoop on an 89 Quest? The photo is a little rough but you can tell what it would look like. Go to http:/photos.yahoo.com/ramdude94

I have'nt really thought much about selling her, what do you think she's worth?  She has 156,000 miles, uses less than a quart of oil every 3,000, and is basicly stock except for the basic free mods and a MSD Blaster coil.

NO, keep her man!! Beautiful car, I always liked the white ones ;) You will be kicking yourself in the a$s in a short amount of time if you sale that car!!

PS. Where are you located? he he

about the scoop :-/ about selling it, don't..... keep it starquests have horible resale value anyway, you won't get crap for it, and you will regret selling it down the road, nice looking car though

Thanks for the input guys, that was what I needed. Luckily I haven't purchased the scoop yet I just worked with a photo to see what it would look like.

I was going to say that your photo editing needed inprovment but you beat me to it . If you put it in a better place it may have been acceptiable. There is a fine line between crap and awesome but where is it . ??? ???

later TOM

• 1 month later...
this is for ko from texas  im from arlington tx.   just wanted to let you know there is a white 89 with red leather interior its a conquest model back right taillite is broken no front lip  good paint job its an automatic its actually in great shape the location is south Arkansas and Medlin in the parking lot of c and d's auto parts it runs he is only asking  1,400 I think. you will know who i am at the next meet.    ^_^      if need any other info contact me at 817-713-4789

• 1 year later...