tried to start the car for the first time.......

well i put gas in it and antifreeze changed the oil. programmed the Tec2 cranked it over and     nothing         looked at my fuel pressure gauge and it read 0 so it doesnt make sense because the fuel pump is new and i tried the fuel pump just to see if it would work last week and it did   so its either the fuse or the relay and i really hope its the outside relay and not the relay in the TEC itself       ill keep u guys posted. pics are soon to come

well i bypassed the relay today and ran pos and neg of the fuel pump straight to the battery and i got fuel pressure but then the injectors started to piss and leak everywhere     so the saga continues. i might just tow it to ACS racing and let them work there magic and just give it to me when its driveable. heres there website its not too extravagant but here u go check it out   www.acsracing.com    .      ROLO recommended them to me .  they said the base price for a full program and tune of the tec2 is 750 and if they run into problems on the way the price goes up. by the way heefner do u know where i can get new orings for my injectors   no parts store or hardware store has the ones i need . and did u have any problems with ur injectors leaking at the fuel rail?    i tried to start the car anyway with one of the injectors leaking but it didnt start  i really dont understang the wintec at all so b4 i F things up im gonna ship it out

I don't have any leaks with mine, but I have heard from others that purchased the manifold and then done the install them selves say they had the same problem.  As for the seal, I'm stumped. What kind of injectors are they? Maybe try summit or jegs?

well i got new orings from the ford dealer i work at because they are a bosch style injector.     and i still cant get the thing started    i really have no idea what im doing i put in all the parameters it asked for in the tuning wizard but i guess that didnt help at all. still wont start

well I suggest you back up a bit.  rather than trying to start it, start trying to be sure it's going to start when you turn the key.  Trust me I've done more than my share of hopefull but blind cranking.  Now I'd bet $1,000 that when I turn the key on an engine, it'll start.  Check the basics before you do anything else.

Remove the plugs so that you can crank the motor and get a good cranking speed to check base timing at 10degrees BTDC without starting the car.

This may require Trigger adjustments.  

Remove the coil relay (or coil wire) so you don't get a spark, and remove fuel rail with injectors attached and check fuel flow to the injectors, (catch the fuel with an oil drain pan or something)

In this step you confirm fuel pressure and injector firing and you know it's timed so you've saved some life on your starter and battery instead of just using trial and error on a new ECU.

now that you're sure it's timed right, there is fuel and spark, you can assume the air will be there so you'll be ready to crank.

as a temp fix for your leak try soaking your O-rings in (I forget what) damn was it oil or fuel that freshens up O rings?  Something makes them swell up and seal.  Good luck

Chip's absolutely right.  You need three things to make an engine run; fuel, spark and air.  If you can make sure you get those three things and at the right time it should at the verry least fire.  For the 0-rings, I think tranny fluid will make them swell up.

just a word to the wise    never never never ever use trans fluid or anything to make orings swell because they will become mooshy and weak  i just bought new ones and now the injectors dont leak anymore how do i remove the coil relay? isnt it all internal on the tec? also how do i check timing with a distriburtorless ignition?

never did understand that ever popular figure of speach.... shouldn't it be a word "from" the wise?  It's like when people say "I could care less" at least with that one there are a few people who make it make sense by saying they "couldn't" care less.  anyway, yeah if that happens it would be wise not to do it.  I've done it as a TEMPORARY fix like I said before, and it worked well.  If you didn't install the TEC and thusly don't know where your coil relay is, or even if you have one, then just pull the coil wire.  But I already said that too.  I dont know the first thing about distributorless ignition, well other than it doesn't use a distributor so i guess I do know the first thing, but I assume you check your timing with a timing light like any other ignition.. Correct me if I'm wrong please.  It should spark when the ECU sees rotation

ok i called electromotive and they said my injector parameters look good    they told me to hook up the laptop and crank the engine and see if its reading RPMS on the monitor screen    thats to check the crank sensor then they told me to take off 2 wires off of one coil and crank and look for spark     and about the fuel pump they said its no biggie just wire it to a switched ignition  but there is sooo much god dam snow on my car i cant do a thing yet   maybe ill shovel it off tommorow