Are you sick of the orange glow? PLACE YOUR ORDER

sapper

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, thanks for ordering! Now we only need like 6 more people to get this thing rollin!! Come on, who's gonna be next???????? This is a must have item! Only 6 more people get em for 99.00 bucks too anyway you like em. Remember, after these last 6 are spoken for, you have to pay for all the extras you wanna put on them!

Yeah, there is a very strong chance this will actually happen! We only need like 4-5 more people, and we're in business. I probably shouldn't say this, but, I talked to Sapper, and there is no actual deadline we need to have the 25 by. BUT, I still urge everyone strongly to consider this, and to hurry up & get on the band wagon while you still can!! REMEMBER!! If you are 1 of the first 25, you get free ad ons to your gauges (pics, wording, etc..). Afterwards, you have to pay like $8.00 each for them! Right now, the only thing they will still charge you extra for is the better dimmer, if you want it, whether you're one of the 1st 25 or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...