FOG LIGHT COVERS back on- Last batch (updated10-2)

Burton

• 2 weeks later...

3 sets of the dark left.

Once they're gone, they're gone. I'm not gonna make any more after this. No one seems to want em so I'm not going to waste my time making em any more

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the last set is spoken for.

I may possibly make more in the future, but since not as many people were interested in them as I thought would be. I will need to have a few people interested before I buy the stuff for another batch. I make very little money on these so I hate to spend a bunch of money buying the stuff just to make one set. The price is more affordable if I get larger quantities of the Lexan so I'd like to wait til we get at least 5 more people wanting them.

Let me know if you have an interest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, I ordered more Lexan tonight. Will get the materials for the standoffs this week I hope. I've got only a few weeks before I might get laid off. I'm gonna try to do about 10 more sets before that happens. Depends on demand. If I get laid off I will lose acces to the equipment to make them. This might be the last batch!!

Post here if you want some, or PM me.

Thanks.

Yeah, these are the darker ones. Like this:

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNTA1NzExNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Also like the ones posted by ZPI28.

I found that all the Lexan is 50%, its just darker the thicker you get it. I was initialy using the 3/16" stuff, and by going up to 1/4" it is darker. The ones I will be making are the dark ones.

Looks like I will be making 15-20 of them, and as I said before it may be the last run. I will keep a couple sets for myself and the rest will be sold.

OK so far we got:

Cokedoctor

SHhhh

ESI-r

ecstatixx

tmendol

Syth

Trevor T Brannon

Wilmoodom

Cool guys, like I said I will be getting on these this week. Should have some to ship by mid Oct. at the latest.

• 1 month later...

Man, too bad I didn't hear a/t these earlier.  I like the lighter ones.  Since it's last chance, I'll take a set of the darker if that's all you have.  (They'll match better if/when I get the windows tinted  ;) )  Thanks for doing us all a great service.

-Matt

• 5 months later...

Forgot about these for a while.

I do still look for Lexan when I can get it, but have had little luck finding the dark stuff on a regular basis.

Don't worry when I come across enough I'll do another batch if my other committments allow the time.

Thanks for the intrest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...