Affordable coilovers Round 2-ends on 3/27

artinist

if someone is in a immediate need of their kit because their car is stuck without it, let me know and I might be able to accomidate one kit this week.

post your need here instead of emailing me.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

guys, half of these have arrived and I have picked up the camber plates from the machine shop. I am doing the machinework and packaging and will sent these out on wednesday.

I will email you tracking numbers.

• 2 weeks later...
the rest of the stuff came in monday. actually i already sent out 6 of them to you guys on friday but haven't gotten around to emailing you the tracking numbers. I will do that on wed. the remaining 5  sets will go out by the end of this week.

I received mine today also. Excellent Job. Thanks for all your time on this Group Purchase.                                                                          Thanks again

Steve Dunn

Memphis Tn.

I have a question. Since I will be installing these myself, I did a little reading and I am wondering if it is worth the investment to have the car corner balanced. I like the idea of lowering the car, but I would like to keep it weight balanced as well.

-U

worth the investment? No. how much is it anyway?

if you go racing with the serious people like the porsche clubs, they usually bring nice scales and wouldn't mind letting you use them if you ask nicely.

there are many other factors in keeping a car in balance on track such as differences between front and rear tires, brake pads, sway bars, etc.

bascially keeping the car balanced on a scale doesn't mean anything. it has to feel right on the track. or the street depending on what you want it to do.

I take it there are suposed to be 4 ruber bands in the pack?  By reading the instructs it seems like there is suposed to be 4.  or are they only suposed to be used in fronts or backs?  If so where did you find them they are nice and hefty.  Thanks Art.

instructions are on the first page at the top.

i have found the rear rubber bands cause more trouble than good. use electrical tape for best results. use electrical tape in the fronts as well but place the rubber band on the fronts at the top.

All remaining order have been shipped and I sent out the tracking numbers to your emails.

Kev, I dont have your email on file for some reason. if you want your tracking #, send me an email. ETA on yours is the 20th.

1.   stvblk1 -             PAID - WAIVER RECEIVED - SHIPPED

2.   rumboogy3 -      PAID - WAIVER RECEIVED - SHIPPED

3.   pure_insanity -  PAID - WAIVER RECEIVED - SHIPPED

4.   crwhbo69  -       PAID - WAIVER RECEIVED - SHIPPED

5.   Neobahamut -   PAID - WAIVER RECEIVED - SHIPPED

6.   HotrodTSi -        PAID - WAIVER RECEIVED - SHIPPED

7.   tsi1987 -           PAID - WAIVER RECEIVED - SHIPPED

8.   jszucs -             PAID - WAIVER RECEIVED - SHIPPED

9.   scott87star -     PAID - WAIVER RECEIVED - SHIPPED

10. underthunk -     PAID - WAIVER RECEIVED - SHIPPED

11. Kev -                 PAID - WAIVER RECEIVED - SHIPPED