POWERSTOP ROTR GP CLOSED Success! Thanks everyone!

Ryan_V

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were there enough in stock to supply the 20 orders needed?  If not, what number do we have to be in line to fall under the backstock?  I've got 'till March before the Star is resurrected but I'd like to know since 90% of mail to and fro the west coast gets lost for me.

I called this morning and Brian wasn't in yet.  Instead of telling me to call back the lady who answered offered to help me.  My rotors were shipped Friday and should show up on Wednesday, she also gave me the tracking #'s for them.  She told me they usually send them through email if you offered one at payment.

I just talked to Brian and he said to close the Group Purchase

Thanks everybody for making this group purchase a successfull one and Brian also extends his thanks.

We can open another GP soon as there is enough interest-

Ryan

I'm still waiting on my set too :)

Dammit NO!  Please just do one more order man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!

Kronus,  call Brian at 714 666-8585 tomorrow and pay $170 shipped for the

last order

I'm still waiting on my set too :)

Kronus,  call Brian at 714 666-8585 tomorrow and pay $170 shipped for the

last order

I called Brian today and everything is cool.  Since he is in Anahiem (20 miles from where I live) I'm just going to pick them up.  He didn't have them in stock but when they get in I'll go get them (in about a week).  I paid for them today.  Thanks a lot for helping me out man.  I can finally put my ceramic pads on.

-Rahsaan