Group Purchase for Tr Manifolds

YELLOWHELL

Alright It's a go. Here are the details I have 10 spots available for the first one. Here's my plan, the manifolds are going to be shipped to me here in New Orleans which is a port city and that will save loads on shipping charges. I'll ship them to everybody once I get the manifolds.

What you get--- Intake manifold with Fuel pressure regulator and Fuel Rail

How much---- $250 shipped to your door

These will be unmodified from the oem state so you will need a welder to swap the plenum from one end to the other and do some other mods. If there is enough interest I'll get my local welder to mod them and then ship them to you ready(this will cost extra of course) I'm not trying to make any money on this so If you live close and want to come pick it up I'll be glad to discount the price by 25.00 so you can get one for 225 if you pick it up. This price is for airmail shipping so it should all be said and done in 1 Month. If you're interested let me know by pm so I can add you to the list.

1.YELLOWHELL

2.Pacoturbo

3.ALANFROMPDX

Hi,

I am the Australian source for this GP - I supplied the TP manifolds for the Chad-modded GP a few months back.

I can guarantee this one will go a lot smoother as I *definately* have 10 manifolds with fuel rails - I ran out of the TP's and had to run around everywhere to find the pieces I didn't have.

I will post off the package within 14 days of the money entering my bank account. Postage will be a little over a week to get to YELLOWHELL. If anyone has any questions, please email me at twilbr@gmail.com as I don't check my PM's as often as the email.

The ironic thing about all this is 2 hours after I gave the quote for 10 manifolds, I got a phone call saying I've been approved for government-funded small business startup funding for importing/exporting car parts (I applied for this funding 2 months ago), so by the time this deal is secured, I may be sending it as a real business.  ;D   :o

Trent (boosted) is a great guy to work with. I've personally dealt with him. Awesome guy, things should be just peachy on this run compared to the last run, not that everything wasn't fine, just took longer than projected(not a big deal though). Thought that I would throw in a word for those that haven't dealt with him, don't be afraid of the number of posts he's reputable....

Glenn

A little update guys,

For now this group purchase is on hold. pending the outcome of the following.

Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to have one sent to me and have it modified so that I can get a rock solid price for the setup and to ease people's minds about the upgrade. I'm going to try to get someone locally with a MPI setup already to swap in my manifold to compare dyno numbers. I think this will once and for all prove which is a better manifold. It will also address any concerns that people may have.

I'm looking for a MPI intake manifold  but i really dont want to spend over 300 for the manifold itself.

;D Excuse my ignorance but,  what is a TR manifold?   What does it look like?

Is it like the Magana manifold?  (i'm looking for one)

From reading the other posts i'n guessing its a Magana intake,  if it is I WANT IN ON THIS,  i got the money ready now!

YELLOWHELL or b00st3d,   question...

the FPR that comes with the fuel rail,  what is the basline fuel pressure we will see with it?  (round about,  i know it differs depending on Fuel pump/s used)

Will the supplied FPR support a High output type turbo setup?  (ie: 20G, Frank3-5,  T04B-T04E)

just wondering and wanted some details

Thanks.

What is commonly referred to as the "Magna" is actually from the car the Magna.  The model of the common one is the "Tn."  The one this group purchase is for is the later model or the "Tr." It has larger & longer runners with a slightly larger plenum. Both of the manifolds need the throttlebody relocated to the other end of the plenum. They also need to be tapped for vaccuum lines and the water outlets modified. The major difference between the two is the Tr would need the runners shortened to clear the brake master cylinder and booster. Even with the shortening of the runners I believe it will outflow the currently used Tn manifold.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My online store will be opening in ~2 weeks. I'll have pics and info on the TR manifolds in comparison to the TP. I can also guarantee I will have TP's in stock, ready to send off within 24 hours.

If anyone wants to be the guineu pig for a TR manifold setup, email me at twilbr@gmail.com, and I will sell you one at cost price (Not sure about the length of it, but worst case scenario height-wise, you'd have to cut a hole in the bonnet and put in a scoop/bulge).

-Trent

• 3 weeks later...