TURBO decals GP (for the door handles)

Josh '88

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh, oh well. If anyone wants to sell theirs for an extra $2 in addition to the original price, let me know.

Will give an extra $4 if they are silver, or an extra $2 if white.

- Paul

enginemac1@aol.com

• 3 weeks later...

BILLY, CoKeDocToR, & Zany:

Thanks for the update. BILLY, I'm glad that you're satisfied with them.

I'm expecting the next order to arrive this week. I know there are some of you interested in making a purchase. I'll contact you as soon as I receive them in the mail.

Josh

Same question.

How could this thread have slipped by me for so long??  I suggest a re-run if it's over.  I'm sure with a link from the ITEMS FOR SALE forum, you'd get a good turn-out, especially with this group of satisfied people backing these up....can you tell I want a pair?  ;D

-Matt

mstieg:

The order I'm expecting this week are just extras for anyone interested. Tell me what color you want, and I'll put you down for a set. I plan on making a post in the "For Sale" section once I get everything under control.

BILLY:

Do you have access to a digital camera? I'd like to see how the decals look on your Quests. I've only seen the white decals installed on a vehicle.

Josh

• 2 weeks later...

Josh, can you PM me your address again? I seem to have lost it. I will take 2 sets of silver, and 2 sets of white. Is that $21 shipped then?  Please PM me. Thank you.

Paul

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...