Stedebani GP!  CLOSED!   Full Payment Due 5/31

kev

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love to get a suspension bushing kit but being unemployed and trying to put a starion back on the road after it sat for 4 years makes it hard to afford anything that doesnt make the car get down the road again.

i hope you guys make your $3k goal. i will be buying a bushing set in the next GP i guess.

thanks for setting up a GP like this...even if i cant afford it now, thanks.

Just payed with Paypal, 2 seperate payments because I wanted to empty one of my bank accounts. The payment was for the Rear End Mounts, Motor Mounts, Tranny Mount , and the Suspention Bolts. I forgot to mention the Motor mounts in my note from Paypal, but I do want them as well, I paid in full for all 4 items for a total of $312.

DJ

Excellent!   We met our $3000 goal!   We currently have a little over $3100!  

Remember for those of you who want in on this GP, you still have to Sunday May 23rd to get your deposits in.

kev

Kev,

I'm sorry to say but I am going to have to drop out in regards to the rear strut bar.  Stedebani's products are VERY high quality and I wish I could order the bar (I ordered a ton of what they offer in the last GP), but since I threw my back out a month ago, income on my end has been very spotty.  I hope this does not effect this GP with the loss of $99.00 on my part.

Take care

Shawn

Kev,

I'm sorry to say but I am going to have to drop out in regards to the rear strut bar.  Stedebani's products are VERY high quality and I wish I could order the bar (I ordered a ton of what they offer in the last GP), but since I threw my back out a month ago, income on my end has been very spotty.  I hope this does not effect this GP with the loss of $99.00 on my part.

Take care

Shawn

No problem Shawn.   Sorry to hear about your back, hope you feel better soon.

We already hit our target amount, so your $99 will have no effect on the overall GP.   We'll have to try to get another GP running again in a few months because I still have a wish list of items that I wouldn't mind having but I am out of cash at the moment as well.   The suspension bushings/bolts will keep me moving though for the time being.

kev

Kev, I'll definitely be in for another GP in the future as well.

C.J.  --->  Now that the dates have been set back.  If I pay the remaining balance of my order by March 23rd, I get free shipping?  $333-50 = 283.  right?

Thanks,

Groove

I'm going to be out of town for the weekend.  So anyone who wants in on this GP, just put down your $50 deposit by paypal to Stedebani (Stedebani@aol.com) or send a money order (see the address on the first post of this thread).  Then post a reply on this thread or send me a PM and I will update the listing on Monday.  

Have a good weekend.

kev    

[glow=red,2,300]TRADE****TRADE****TRADE****TRADE****TRADE****TRADE****TRADE****T

RADE****[/glow]

Anyone on this thread that's interested in TRADING a NEW SET of 95 Durometer Suspension Bushings for your NEW SET of 85 Durometer Suspension Bushings.

My 95s for your 85s.

Please e-mail me......Lives4speed@earthlink.net.

Thank you,

Eric

I paypaled a total of $312.00 for:

Polyurethane Motor Mounts, GP PRICE $99

Polyurethane Manual Trans Mounts, GP PRICE $59

Polyurethane Rear End Mounts, GP PRICE $99

Rear Suspension Bushing Bolts, GP PRICE $55/pair

Thanks,

Figgit2

I just realized that payment was due!!!! I just paid via paypal in full.

Bushings--179

2 Rear End Mounts --198

Bushing Bolts--55

Shipping---11

Total---443

Sorry for paying late....Better late than never.  Thanks...Ivan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I already sent you an email.  But, here is your info...

Your Fed Ex Ground tracking number is:

I just tracked it, and Fed Ex tells me that it is scheduled to be delivered to you today.

Thanks SO much for participating in our GP!  Have a great weekend!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi:

I have just got THEGREENSTAR(o/o Vegas) an '86 Mitsubishi Starion ESI (many mods) which needs struts help

Why  would 1 need the suspension bushings too if new shocks are needed?  ??? Its just given that the bushings are bad too?  ??? And I know I need a swaybar/links bushings kit,,,I did not really have the car yet b4 this gp was ending ::) ::) ::)

thx,

-Steven K.  Phila, PA   19130

The advantage to replacing the struts along with the suspension bushings is that you might save a good bit on labor if you're having someone else do the work.

Our suspension bushings, as well as the rest of our products, are available at all times.  (Not only during group purchases.)  Email me at : Stedebani@aol.com or give us a call at (717)266-1440.

Thanks,

C.J.

Hi:

I have just got THEGREENSTAR(o/o Vegas) an '86 Mitsubishi Starion ESI (many mods) which needs struts help

Why  would 1 need the suspension bushings too if new shocks are needed?  ??? Its just given that the bushings are bad too?  ??? And I know I need a swaybar/links bushings kit,,,I did not really have the car yet b4 this gp was ending ::) ::) ::)

thx,

-Steven K.  Phila, PA   19130

Oh, that car will be in philly now?   Cool!   I might actually get to see it in person at a meet!