SDS GP Payment deadline is March 30th! Update 3/27

Jonathan

Is it too late to jump in on this?  I'm working 60+ hour weeks this whole month, so what better way to spend all that extra money on than my car!  Jumping in on the magna GP, so might as well go for this too!  Let me know just how long I have, and I'll look into which system I'll need later on tonight after I get home from work.  

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent gotten any more emails or posts about who has paid. If anyone has paid let us know and if you havent lets get those payments out! We are all waiting on everyone to send in their payments.

Gunpackingpoet, if you go to the SDS site you will see what systems they have as well as options. You can get a system that has just fuel control or fuel control with ignition control. You can still join if you like. When you are ready you can email me and I will get you a quote.

http://www.sdsefi.com

Jonathan

boosted one, had his unit since the very first sds GP.  his systems been installed for awhile and im pretty sure he didnt order custom length wiring.  i havent seen any issues in the MPI forum about it so...

jonathan, good work on the GP,  thanks for putting in all the leg work for us.  it is greatly appriciated.  im sure i speak for everyone.  my payment will be sent out this monday, i will contact you when i do.

everyone else, lets get those payments in.  SDS i a great company to deal with, lets show them that we are a great club to do business with.  we need all the support we can get.

We made up paramters for the injector spacing, just ask Ross for what we have made up in the past.

I believe we use a 4" injector spacing, the wireing fits absolutely perfect.

hey, i am just curious how many of you guys that already paid are in this GP no matter what? if all six of us are DEFINITELY in, it's STILL a 20% decrease in cost!

all you others, hurry up...the deadline is coming soon. this is a great chance to get your SDS system for A LOT less money than usual...

just tryin to help morale...i can't wait to get my SDS...spring is just around the corner and install follows spring weather :o ;D

I just closed escrow on my house!!!!  Now I have my own garage to do the MPI swap!!!!  I have had to put money in 20 different places and now I can finally send my SDS payment.  I will send mine and my brother's on Monday, Tuesday at the latest.  That will be two more for next week...hopefully we can have the 10 by next week as well.  

Peace...Ivan

Just so everyone knows, I will also be sending my payment next week, well before the deadline. I will in no way be backing out, just havent been able to get to the PO to get my money order. Things would be so much easier if they would have just let me pay over the phone.  Oh well, either way, i am in !!!

terry

I ordered my SDS-4E with detonation sensing, fast idle control and I wish i would have ordered the fuel pump relay.

Looking back I would wished I got the fuel pump relay so really consider your choices. :)

mike are you using the stock ecu to run the fuel pump?  i wouldnt mind doing that.  what were the hassles with it, your making me second guess myself i didnt order the fuel pump relay.  i wonder if sds would let me make the change if i needed to?  at the extra cost of course.  i like the idea of having the stock fuel pump test connector, do you know if that is wired into the ecu as well or is it a direct connection to the fuel pump?

thanks for any input

mike are you using the stock ecu to run the fuel pump?  i wouldnt mind doing that.  what were the hassles with it, your making me second guess myself i didnt order the fuel pump relay.  i wonder if sds would let me make the change if i needed to?  at the extra cost of course.  i like the idea of having the stock fuel pump test connector, do you know if that is wired into the ecu as well or is it a direct connection to the fuel pump?

thanks for any input

Well I use the stock relay signal.. that goes to a relay in the trunk that runs direct power from the battery to the fuel pump.

It works fine but I would rather have the SDS running the fuel pump. They can easily change your order, they just need to program it into the SDS ECU.

I"ve ran the car with no ECU so I would say the fuel pump is not connected...