MARNAL HEAD GROUP BUY - Closed

Richie_Rich

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder:

Today is the deadline for the 1st batch.

If anyone still wants in on the first batch, send me a message so I can get you in.

I plan on putting the order through later today so they can be shipped out ASAP.

Let me know of any changes on valves.  I show on the first post what type of valves people have ordered.  If you see a problem let me know so I can change it.

Thank you,

Rich

In my initial post I describe the payment options.

Your payment has to be to me by the 9th at the latest.

Please don't wait until the 9th to pay, it will just delay the shipment if I have to wait for a payment to clear.

If you want the valves, please make sure you specify the type.

Under the first line of "***********" I talk about the different valves.

If there is still a question, don't hesitate to send me a message asking for clarification.  I'll help any way I can.

Thanks,

Rich

ok, guys im in, but i do have a couple questions before i know what exactly i want. the valves talked about here says  the exhaust are stainless, but what about the intakes? do they need to be stainless? ive only heard people talk about stainless valves in general and always thought the intakes and exhaust was all stainless. i am considering the possibility of running n.o.s. for occasional use at the track but for the most part just ordinary driving. so do i need stainless intakes or am i fine with regular intakes and stainless exhaust? let me know and im on board.

ok, im in. rich, plz check your inbox and im sending a check for 350$ for the head and valves. sorry about it being so late. i tried to open a paypal account but found out it takes 2-3 days to verify it and im afraid ill be too late, so better send the check itll be slow but its safe. thanks

I just got off the phone with Marnal.

They indicated that a big order for these heads went through the first week in January and cleared out their on-hand stock except for 6 heads in the Florida warehouse.  :-[

They expect the next shipment in two to three weeks.

I know this may cause a problem for some.

If someone here definately needs their head before three weeks, please post here and I'll have them ship your head from the Florida warehouse.

Please notify me very soon, as I can't lock these heads up without telling what people to send them to.

If someone needs to back out, I'll understand, but remember there currently are 6 heads ready to ship. :D  Let me know.

I'm sorry for the inconvienence.  This same thing happened on the first GP.

Companies that buy 50 to 100 heads at one shot get preference. ???

Rich

no problem here rich, im still collecting parts and money isnt so great at the moment, so im at a stand still.  if someone needs it pretty soon then bump my name way down the list. did they give you an anticipated time frame for the last shipment?

josh, i dont know of a pic out there but dont worry, i saw one that ken b. had while we was in nashville,  it was beautifull.  i would almost hate to put oil in it and let it get dirty.  you wont be disappointed.

Richie_Rich:

I don't want to impose in any way, but if it's no trouble on your part at all, and if the rest of the GP buyers don't mind, I'd like to get one of the 6 Marnal heads ASAP. I've got a TEP Metal Shim headgasket on the way, and once I get the head, I'll be able to go to work. Again, if the other GP buyers need the heads ASAP, I understand completely, since I was the last person to participate in this GP.

Does the Marnal head come with the exhaust studs, exhaust nuts, intake studs, intake nuts, cam tower bolts, or any valve-related parts? Once I receive my head, it will be ready to assemble & install on my car?

Josh

Does the Marnal head come with the exhaust studs, exhaust nuts, intake studs, intake nuts, cam tower bolts, or any valve-related parts? Once I receive my head, it will be ready to assemble & install on my car?

Josh

it comes with cam towers for the bore, cam tower bolts, intake studs and that's it.  It'll include a beautiful 3 angle valve job and if you wanted to use them I think they include enough studs for the exhaust side but they're not the right ones.  Get those from 800 229 1001, ask for greg.  You can use your valves but they'll need re-faced.