Web Group Premium Starion Front Strut tower brace

JSM89ESIR

Hey Folks,

Check out our site for more info http://www.racerxpp.com/struttwrbrstarion.htm

I am setting up this club as a group buy direct from us.

I just wanted to let you know that their is a new Shop on the Starion Block.

RacerXpp.com Our goal is to bring Starion performance into the new millennium. We plan on doing this by offering SUPERIOR quality and Designed Parts. This under appreciated beast has stayed in the shadows too long. We are people like you people who refuse to think that just because it was made in the 80s means it is inferior to today's so called competition.

We have a new strut tower brace and are offering it to some web groups at exclusive discounts. You wont find these deals on EBay or our site. We fabricate these ourselves and if you look at what Trust and TEP turn out, we feel confident you will be happy looking to us to answer many performance needs.

The offer on our site is $195.00 Shipped in the US. You guys get it for$185.00 plus a 15% Reduction off the rear bar   when it come out next week. Here is how it works.

Front Only

Regular price $210.00 Shipped / Sale $195.00 Shipped / You guys $185.00

Rear only

Regular Price $110 Shipped / Sale $100.00 Shipped / You guys $90.00

Both

Regular $305 Shipped / Sale $280.00 Shipped / You Guys ONLY $270.00 Shipped

Check out TEP: FRONT: Both 339.00 BEFORE SHIPPING Act before July 7th and You save over $70.00 off of TEP and Get a Superior Product.

This offer expires on July 7th 2003 :D

not to bust your balls but Greddy makes these for 105.00 at NOPI.

AND they guarentee their work/welds.

195.00 for a strut bar?

but for s**** and grins lets get in a few questions.

1)  What material are these made from?

2) how were they welded?

3) how many are ON cars to date?

4) What makes these better then say, Greddy or ST?

Thanks for your time.

Please answer my questions in public here, as i'm sure others are looking at this.

Yellow_quest

Hey Yellow_quest,

I hope my answer is sufficient if not please let me know.

The base plate is made from 3/16" Plate Steel

Dual Support Bars (not one like Greddy) are made from 1020 Mild Steel .065 Wall Tubing

The plates where cut with a plasma cutter producing clean smooth cuts.

The welds are done with a mig welder.

So far we have placed this final product 3 Demo units made for 2 for sponsored vehicles both have seen track time in drift applications. This does not include the crude original RD model that was used for testing. We publicly released this yesterday.

http://www.racerxpp.com/images/rxppfab/starquest/struttowerbrace.jpg

The main reason why ours is better than Greddy is because "Trust" didn't design their strut tower brace practically for such a front end heavy vehicle. If you look at the trust strut tower brace for the 84 Turbo 300ZX and the more weighty Starion the only thing different is the mounting plates.

We use a dual support bar frame that allows for better roll stabilization and allows you to easily remove the valve cover for valve adjustments without removal of the brace.  

If you need more product info or would like to see the quality of the weld please go to.

http://www.racerxpp.com/struttwrbrstarion.htm

The other reason why we feel our product is superior is because we are not just some guys with tools making product. when we come up with a part we want to design we first create a list of requirements and will redesign and test our product before we sell it.

If you are just looking for a cheap part, just to say you have it, go with the Greddy no doubt I doubt you can beat such a price. But if your really want better handling and better VALUE from your part I say we are superior.

Thanks,

Jeff

I just noticed that you have the same strut bar on E-Bay with a buy it now price of $190 and the current bid is $160.  Doesn't seem like that big a price break for a group purchase considering this.  

The price is $165 plus $12 s/h so the price is $172.  I am only posting 1.

If that one sells a lower price then whomever gets it scored.   But the auction runs until July 5th so there is plenty of time for people to increase the price. But they will not get a deal on the rear brace.  So even if they get it for $172 and buy the rear at regular sales price of $100 they will still pay higher than $170.00 package that I have offered to this group.

Over all the eBay auction is a deal now but as you can tell by my auction ID, I don't eBay very often. But when we release a new product we will release 1 at a VERY LOW starting price. The Buy it now is $190.00

Hope it helps,

Jeff

Hey Jeff, is this just the start of things? are you saying that you could be making other parts for these cars? if so what are your future plans? how did it come about that you chose to make anything for these cars, or do you also make parts for others?             Rob

We do offer products for other cars too. We are just switching modes into a fabrication shop. The Starion seemed to have a very limited market for upgrades and our fabricators and tuners all had great things to say about the Starion. We do produce products on a request basis also. However, it is most cost effective to do this with a group buy. We can do one offs occasionally too. If you need anything else let me know.

Jeff

I went to your site and checked it out. It is pretty cool. I like your products model. What a babe. I saw the lightened flywheels and the crossdrilled rotors for the starion.  Do you offer any other items for the starion? Turbo manifolds? I see you have a outlet in north county area. I'd like to buy one of the strut braces and look at one of your lightened flywheels. Let me know if this is possible.

tubby,

Sorry for such a long answer but I hope this helps you and other guys better understand how we work here at RacerXpp.com

I'll be sure to tell our RacerXpp Model, Uka, you think highly of her.... modeling ability.  You might want to check the site out again later this week. We have been redeveloping the site over the past few weeks. We are adding more content with a pictorial of Uka and our R32 Skyline and our JDM right hand drive SW20 at a shoot last month. We also have her modeling for our sponsored Stock car too. Enjoy  ;D

Yes. We offer a wide array of parts for the Starion/Conquest. We do have various manifolds, suspension kits, and brake components for this car all in development. Today we added Axxis Metal master brake pads and tomorrow we will be announcing a Starion brake package. We also are having a carbon fiber dash kit developed and hope to have the main dash bezel piece available by mid July.

Now is when the answer gets long. RacerXpp sets ourselves apart from many fabrication shops for a few reasons. First above all else we are committed to customer service. We understand the need for companies to make themselves available to their customers, when their customer need it. This little piece of service seems completely forgotten in the performance industry. Our goal is to answer ALL customers within 24hrs regardless of contact method, Phone, Email, Voice mail, letter, or FAX. Secondly we have a very developed R&D technique that is similarly used by many professional race teams fabrication technicians. To better understand this I made a short list of the steps we take for product development.

This of course is very simplified from a +20 step process.

1.      We conceptualize our ideal product and set performance goals for the given product to attain.

2.      We look at the nature of performance at the goal to set safety and operation goals. (Example making a +700hp turbo manifold needs to withstand ?degrees while boosting ?lbs)

3.      We look for ideal materials to reach both goals. We only use NEW raw metals never scrap or old refurbished pieces. Our prototype fabricators are all familiar with metallurgy thermal dynamics. This helps us with obtaining only the premium quality materials for ALL our fabrications.

4.      We assess an application for space available and try to also compensate for normal upgrades and how they might factor into our products ability to coexist in the same application.

5.      We then design and build prototypes.

6.      We have tuners assess the prototype for any weaknesses or defects. If found we either reengineer the prototype or we consider it a reject.

7.      If the master tuner and master fabricator both sign off on the prototype we begin testing it in the application.

8.      Depending on the results of testing we reengineer and redevelop the prototype until we meet our requirements. Once we have finished testing we have the master tuner and fabricator inspect the prototypes for any damage and signs of wear. If approved we then release the product.

Regarding Pick ups. Yes we offer pick up locations in Vista (North San Diego County) and in Hemet (Riverside County.)  If you can organize a local (southern California) group buy we offer free Delivery via our own courier.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey, Jeff

Thanks for the info.  Ed at the vista location was very helpful and informative. Ed even showed me your starion. That is one bad butt car you got there.  Pretty tech turbo manifold you guys make there. When will you start selling the turbo manifolds. Ed was not sure on the release date and said that was up to you. Please let me know. Thanks for the deal on the strut brace and lightened flywheel. I'll let you know how they feel after they are installed.

Okay two in one Shot.

Tubby,

Glad you like the shop. Ed is our master Tuner. The turbo manifold prototypes you got a peak at are to be sent to testing right after the holiday and hopefully can be released by mid July if all goes well. Because I have been getting good response from the board I will definitely be posting more starquestclub.com only deals.  I hope to hear from you about the product soon.

Import Warrior,

I see you like the newer rally style strut tower braces. We have a custom Front brace designed for a drift Starion we have.

We designed one a few months ago but we’ve have had a question about adding heims to allow preloading of the strut towers.

Without the heims we could sell this style for the same price as our current model. Otherwise we will need to do a simple design adjustment before we could specify a price.  I will be heading to the fab shop next week and I will take pictures of it. In the mean while let me know you interest in heims or not and anyone else interested to.

The brace you show uses elliptical type tubing. Our brace employs the same shape tubing as well as a center firewall chassis attachment point for maximized structural integrity and minimizes roll.  

Well, as always I hope I answered your questions and if you need anything else please feel free to ask.

Jeff

i want this type!  EVO VIII style.

http://www.kansaiss.co.jp/parts/img/ktm005.jpg

Is this one different than the Stedbani triangulation bar?

Also, Stedbani Ent. has made some high quality custom parts for our cars already.

Not that yours ain't good, but many people are happy with the Stedbani products.

Hey folks,

I hope your 4th of july festivities were all good.

http://www.racerxpp.com/images/4th@racerxpp.jpg

Rusky,

I tried to find an image or info about the Stedbani Ent. brace. However, I was unable to find anyhting out so I cannot compare. I fyou have any links or pics please let me know.

Tex,

Annodized would be pretty sic. We are going to be offerign optional powder coating at a later date.

Everyone

What we have decided to do is offer YOUR choice of front braces in a kit for $270.00 shipped if we can sell more than 5 sets we will reduce the price to $250.00 if we sell more than 10 we will reduce even further.

Later today I will post more information but we will extend offer group buy until August 1st. This should get us enough time to show you the braces plus ask questions.

If you order before July 19th we will include an addional $20 discount off your next racerXpp purchase. So our Axxis Metal Master brake pads would go for $60.00 a full set.

A 22lb. Lightened flywheel will go for $125.00

CARBON FIBER GUAGE CLUSTER FRAMES

We are now making Carbon Fiber Guage Cluster Frames. Made of real carbon fiber this solid farme will fit over your stock guage cluster frame. We should have pictuers and pricing later this week.  We are only makeing 1 batch and will not be doing one offs until we are done prototyping other vehicles. So far we are speculating 10 dashes in this batch. If you are interested in this product and would like more info email me so that I can get an idea if we may need to make more.

so that there is no confusion here is a picture of the piece I mean. Depending on interest we may also make a carbon fiber center console kit as well. So if you are interested please let us know.

http://www.racerxpp.com/images/rxppfab/starquest/blankdash.jpg

Hey,Jeff

I had a shop install the lightened flywheel and stage II act clutch that i bought from your north county shop. Well i,m very impressed with the performance increase. The motor revs out a whole lot faster than it ever did. I still have my bottom end torque. also When will ed have the mpi manifold ready for sale? I saw the unit on your car. Sounds mean.