Reporting in from Boston

jpawl

Practically my first post. I have been in the StarQuest game for 2 years. I secured a running ’87 Eiger Silver Starion ESI-r project in 2022. I replaced the radiator, water pump, thermostat, master cylinder and clutch slave cylinder. The project stalled with the rear brakes locked up and never got to enjoy it. I sold it in 2023 and recently secured an ’87 Shetland Beige Conquest TSi out of AZ. A previous owner was Dad (Randy) so it was in great hands.

I am located just north of Boston. I would love to connect with fellow local StarQuest owners. I can lend a hand, part, tool, just let me know.

It is too bad the Member Locator Map is non-functional.

ConquestInspectedSM.jpg

Welcome aboard! 

That car has indeed been well loved before you. Great buy! I hear you on the member locator. Unfortunately that hasn't worked in a long time now. Hopefully some members local to you see this. 

I've been looking for you. I live in mass and 2 summers ago you drove by my street in Taunton with your silver starion. I was pulling out with my black 89 conquest.  I know you saw me because I seen you look over your shoulder at me. Anyway,  I am always looking to hang out with a starquester, or someone into them period. I own 3 and a half.....yes I said half....had to cut one up it was too far gone. So if your in the area or want to meet up email me back and I'll send my number to you that way. Str8rollin68@aol.com