Looking for advice

88351wtsi

Looking to make a few mods but not 100% sure which direction to take

I bought a non running red 88 did head work,arp studs, ported, resurfaced, bse, exhaust manifold port matched, a few other after tuneup and normal service stuff out in the royal purple and ready to go *** turbo smokes and seals leak so it's off now waiting on what to do****

Bought a white 88 non running shp last year thanks to Scott it's now running MS2, still tbi at the moment but I have a chad mpi intake and a modded Magna to choose from, 255 walbro, 3 inch exhaust from turbo back, 2 950cc injectors now, Edis wheel, t3/td05 turbo adapter, and adjustable cam gear still to install. It just had transmission rebuilt with shift kit and it has a good stock turbo

*** so should I rebuild the stock turbo of the red car and put it back on? Swap the good one from white car to red car and buy a t3? If so what turbo should I get? My big question.... If I get a new turbo now do I go ahead and do the full mpi conversion? Don't want to spend money over and over and waste it. I have a spa fpr on white car so I would be able to put it on red car and save most parts that way.

Of course trying to keep things as inexpensive as possible and get the most bang for the buck. Would like to keep turbo costs under $600 or even 1/2 that if a good one is available Would love to buy Jdl or Gato exhaust manifold but with the paint and interior plans just don't have that extra cash to spend

Seems like something you'll have to figure out with your funding. MPI and big turbo will cost ya more than $600. New Downpipe, oil feed & drain for turbo, injectors, IC piping, couplers, 4 injectors, ets...it adds up. I would choose a good running, mild modded build over budgeting to go faster.

Sorry I should have been more clear. The white car is running and doesn't really need anything. The red car needs paint, seats, stock turbo rebuilt or replaced

The $600 was just for the turbo and piping so that I had money for the other mods. The chad intake has injectors, fuel rail and throttle body so it's complete but the Magna needs injectors and fuel rail.

Keep the running one the way it is and mod the crap out of the other one. Sometimes I wish I had a stock SQ to run around in. It's been so long since I've used mine because the MPI project ended up taking a back seat to everything else going on.