Oregon

Infamous907

Wondering if anybody is in Eugene or close by. Ill will be there for refinishing training next week and would like meet

fellow members and check out some rides. Being in Alaska there are only two of us. Im willing travel thanks let me know.

Cool fellas pm me your contact info super stoked to be able to meet fellow starquest enthusiasts! Hopefully I can upgrade my rental to something with a little performance.

im gonna be moving back there to my summer house from april to august now that my baby is here i was just over there to check on everyone make sure my property wasnt getting squated on be hippies haha sounds nut but its known to happen in takilma oregon, but i really think we should plan a big numbers 2-3 day meet for the northwest guys there are a bunch off us and its always about 70 on the north wesst coast i think it would be sweet. ill try my best to make it happen heck well even invite robert and shawn haha ill buy some funny trophys or somthin be fun lol

Sorry guys went to Medford instead of Eugene was a great trip! Beautiful here I did get to see the backside of one Starion but I'll be back and yeah try in get in touch with you fellas! Edited by Infamous907