People with parts cars, 4 pin underhood connector?

D-VO

I doubt anyone besides someone with a parts car could help me out here, long story short, PO on this thing at some point ditched the connector for the fan, and just soldered everything. Logic dictates I should just put a new connector in so I can actually remove the fan from the car, and while there are various aftermarket alternatives, I feel I might as well just source a decent connector and keep the OEM look.

So yeah, anyone got a 4 pin circular engine bay connector they'd be willing to part with, perhaps someone has the male side, someone has the female side, I'd be willing to do that as well.

PM me.

:)

You could always go to the junk yard and cut any 4 pin connector and wire/solder it in place of the O.E. connector.

When I needed to install my Mazda TPS kit my old tps connector was shot. I snagged a three wire O2 sensor connector with both sides from a Saturn and wired it in its place. It may not be factory but atleast the connections are more secure and the plastic is less britle.

If you dont want to do that I believe I have the connectors you want on a parts car.