Ls3 tr6060 swap in my s14

ls1rx7

planning my ls3 swap in my s14. Starting with 480hp ls3 with tr6060 trans. The car is my daily and will be after the swap. The car is a base model and weight is about 2700 I have a carbon trunk and also getting a carbon hood. It should be a fun and fast car to daily.

I'm still getting all the parts together and finishing the suspension upgrades. The motor and trans will be the last items bought. Will be using a new motor from gm. Trans will be new with f-body tail housing and shifter. Will be using ctsv accessories. Racepak iq3 for gauges.

Motor trend done the ls3 430hp swap in a s13 hatch. I'm using pretty much same stuff. I have two rear diffs already both vlsd one is 3.90 (j30) and 4.08(n/a z32). Buying all the cheaper parts first and still researching parts and options. Also have to get my girlfriends quest back on the road

It's so nice to see the full LS swap kits for the S chassis, that's how to support an old car with the aftermarket. They even did this swap on an episode of Horsepower TV into an S14, but they swapped the rear end for a live axle... UCK.

Horsepower TV S14 LS swap

Sounds like theyre trying to catch some viewers using a s14 but are still die hard muscle car guys

^^^Yeah, I figure that's why they stuck a log axle in the back of their S14 "track car", I didn't get the logic of that decision but it must be a nod to the muscle car guys.