WEST COAST MOD 2015 (10th anniversary)

MasterVivi

I'm not going to make it. Dont feel like waiting 6 days in line at 3am to see a bunch of evo dudes go hard on each other all day.

However, if you guys want to do a mountain run, let me know. I'm down.

HaHa! I hear you John! :lol: A canyon run sounds good. GMR? I'll have to take the Mrs and baby home first but I could meet you guys out there. Our Sonata is wicked fast yo! KoreanDM!

I'm not going to make it. Dont feel like waiting 6 days in line at 3am to see a bunch of evo dudes go hard on each other all day.

However, if you guys want to do a mountain run, let me know. I'm down.

:lol: some of them dudes can park hard yo! It's sucks that as early as 6am there is a sea of Evos there already, waxed and polished!

Jury is still out on this one for me. Maybe.

Sorry guys !!!!! Too bad I can't make it ..... 10th year and I'm gonna miss it.

Anyway have fun and if you guys can do what I did last year (saving parking spots in one location/row).

Someone bring a roll of colored tape and cord off the row for the StarQuest.

I think we had 15 cars last year in one area and some other cars that came late were out in the overflow parking lot.

Rolled in this morning at 0730. Anyone have a top windshield trim piece that they can sell me? I lost mine in the wind tunnel at Palm Springs :angry: Oh and a left A-pillar, black. Edited by Austin88ESiR

Rolled in this morning at 0730. Anyone have a top windshield trim piece that they can sell me? I lost mine in the wind tunnel at Palm Springs :angry: Oh and a left A-pillar, black.

Hopefully there is a reserved section for SQs this year, Im gonna try and make it there before 6 when the sea of evos rolls in

Hopefully there is a reserved section for SQs this year, Im gonna try and make it there before 6 when the sea of evos rolls in

OK cool. I will try to get there around then, too. I'll be the one in the StarQuest :P There is an EVO from Washington state parked next to me at the hotel.

Is there anyone coming from San Diego area? I'm planning to leave around 3-4. I'll prolly end up at the place 5-6. And if anyone is going to mod... I need a etacs computer if anyone has an extra. If anyone is meeting up. My number is 619 274 3861. Hope to see you guys there! Drive safe.

-z

Just left from there. Didn't see any SQ owners to chat with.

We rolled at around 1300 when the event was essentially over. It was a very disappointing turn out, SQ-wise. I did have a great time with those whom did show up and a really great time canyon carving with Tankbob and StallionProject 86.

I was the white guy in the white STFup Shelby t-shirt pushing a stroller and Alvina was the Asian wearing tan shorts. Lol, it was sad compared to last years attendence. Then again, the wife and I made it there at the end of the show. Glad to see you guys again and that you made it down the mountain safely. I hope to have my car up by next years MOD. Maybe Angeles Crest?

<-- This happened a couple months back. We parked and cooled down at the same midway location last year. Be careful folks!

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll252/Project88Starion/b0bd7508-4769-4552-8b2b-757be6ca6267_zpsdb1822c9.jpg

• Like 2

HAH you went to GMR. Last time I was there I saw an 86 corolla on it's roof from a kid driving and a head on collision between an accord and a 350z. That was the first and last time I went to GMR. Too many kids doing stupid stuff.

Had too much to do here to make it to the meet. Car wasn't ready either. Maybe next year I'll finally have it done.