Badges

Nightcall

I got a set last year, I still have some and the box it shipped in. I will check when I get home and let you know who I got them from.

If you need the actual badges that were on the older models you can sometimes get lucky and find them on eBay ... if you need the "stickers" there's a couple of ppl on here who make them - I think most ppl tend to get them from Burton.

I need the silver badges. I could've sworn I seen a thread where someone was producing them. If you mean as in literal stickers no. But it doesn't mean I'm not looking for them, that's just not what I'm asking for in this thread :). I need badges that have Mitsubishi on them and "STARION" or "STARION ESiR". If I had a Conquest though I'd want those but I don't XD. Thanks for the reply guys!!!

I know there is a reproduction "Mitsubisihi" badges for our cars on eBay, I've seen them. I got a "Starion" badge from another member here on the board awhile back - I'm sure you can find one. I don't believe they ever made a Starion-ESi-R badge, but I could be wrong. If they did, it's probably pretty rare. Edited by techboy

This guy sells cool stickers for our ride not sure what you are looking for but I'll throw it out there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161267472292?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I like to run badge less keeps people guessing .

Edited by G54Bstore
  • Like 1

I know there is a reproduction "Mitsubisihi" badges for our cars on eBay, I've seen them. I got a "Starion" badge from another member here on the board awhile back - I'm sure you can find one. I don't believe they ever made a Starion-ESi-R badge, but I could be wrong. If they did, it's probably pretty rare.

Thanks for the tip, techboy. I found what I was looking for! You're probably right about the "ESiR" badge.