ms2 install video

Cool thank you sir.figured this has turned into my mpi adventure it might as well b in the right secion and i plan on making a video. Hopefully it will help others make the decision doing an mpi conversion easier to make.

OK well if you need help hooking up the AEM wideband, that's easy. 12V+ to the power wire, ground the black negative and mount the O2 sensor in the downpipe after the stock one. A little farther down the pipe is better. Tap into 12V+ anywhere in the car that gets 12V with the key set to "ON".

Last summer i had it hooked up,im ssss glad i spent the couple hundred on it. It made tuning the fuel psi alot easier. What i was wondering the guage has extra wires that arent being used,so do can i use them to give my ms2 an o2 signal or will i need to add another wide band o2 sensor.

• 2 months later...
Little update I NOW see why there is no videos out there lol. Everything that needs to b hooked up to make the magna intake work is custom . From hose fittings, figuring out how to hook up coolant hoses to the heater core . Where to put the temperature sensor , wiring, intercooler piping and on and on lol.but I am getting close

Originally I wanted to make a step by step video, to do something like that You'd Need 2guys 1 to shoot the video edit it and put it on YouTube. One or both would have done this conversion once or twice before the right way. The prep work takes the longest I had a hell of a time finding injector seals that would fit in the manifold side . That there sucked up a Saturday alone ( time at the junkyard pulling injectors trying to find some to fit so I could order new ones) I ended up finding some universal ones at auto value I think. After I get it running and I know everything is good I might do a short vid to show some of the things that took the longest to figure out.

It's trying to start, I wish there was someone close by Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Michigan area that has done this conversion that could help. I'm waiting for a friend to get out of work so I can check the disy timing wile cranking it over. Wish us luck :)