LS1 and LS3 Parts for sale

Convette

Time to get some money back, heres what I got... All prices are firm, plus shipping and paypal fees.

I have a set of brand new, from the machine shop, z06 heads with double valve springs, need to get $1000 for them (what I have into them)

2 corvette intakes,

one stock wrapped in gold heat shielding, with carbon fiber k&N filter, $150

one K&N, wrapped in gold heat shielding, with carbon fiber K&N filter $250

ls1 water pump $50,

t56 transmission, two clutches and flywheels, with the hydrolics (line, slave and wilwood master) $1900 All gears shift smoothly, third gear requires an aggressive change, it does not grind but will pop out if you shift too lightly. Its been this way since I bought it.

I also have a ls3 Camaro full radiator with fans and ac radiator $400,

ls3 air conditioning condenser $200,

ls3 camaro stock intake (no maf) $50

ls3 camaro down pipes, cats and all o2 sensors like brand new, $300 for both

stock ls1 corvette heads $100

stock ls1 corvette intake manifold with cable throttle body fuel rails and injectors $300

stock ls1 corvette batwing oil pan, pick up tube, windage tray, dip stick $200

stock ls3 oil pan, with cooler, windage tray pickup tube, dipstick $300

T56 custom driveshaft for the conquest, * YOU WILL NEED A REAR ADAPTER MACHINED to make work. Rated at 1k hp $300

I think thats almost everything. I have pics upon request.

Edited by Convette

• 2 weeks later...

Are the Z06 heads 243s? Any port work? What valves are in them (sodium filled)? Any motor mounts?

Thanks!

KT

yes they are 243's, No port work, non soddium vlaves, brand new double valve springs, and beautiful. Sorry dude, no motor mounts. I was going to copy mine when they were out, but I didnt have time.

someone told me you have the programmed ecu and wiring harness for sale...did those sell or was he mistaken?

Yes I do. Full stand alone, tuned pcm, only what you need. Most wires are labled, other are self explainttory or not needed. The buyer backed out. Looking for $600 shipped on that.