Rocky Mountain Starquest

DzNutz

⚠UPDATE⚠

Acess is temporarily at starquestusa.forumotion.com soon to be www.StarQuestUSA.com

The site I started a few years back is back up. I had let it fall to the wayside after selling my car.

I have learned that even though there is not a SQ in my garage does not mean they are not in my blood.

So i got it all cleaned up of spam and ready to go forward with my addiction.

I need to raise the funds to reserve the domain name again but it is accesible via rmsqers.forumotion.com I will get the domain Rocky Mountian Starquest back soon. Unless members vote for a different domain name.

Please note the rules and terms of service are a lot looser there but slander is not acceptable.

I look forward to seeing peeps that were members back over there and maybe a few new faces too. It will never gain SQC status but I hope it will turn into another source of information for SQ enthusiasts.

Edited by DzNutz

Ya I'm gonna be there helping the site spool up again

We might wanna go for a less specific name cause I'm no where near the Rockys lol

But sall good love the site brother!

Location dont matter. I am considering eliminating the location reference and cater to all SQ enthusiasts.

I like that idea we can rack our brains on the name later over there if u want

Just a heads up for everyone, i found out some issues with member access to the site and believe i have it all fixed now.

If you do experience any problems pleade let me know so i can get the resolved.

Thax to everyone who has joined.