NikoFab D2 Coilover Group Buy III - GP Closed

NikoFab

Been so long ive almost forgot i was even getting them till today lol:D, these are going to change my white cars world

You'll definitely like them. Had mine on my car for two days then had to take them off to work on the rest of the rebuild. I'm itching to get the car finished and back on the road.

Ok guys, I got confirmation from the importer today that our sets are boxed up on the shipping container, and are currently slated to arrive stateside on May 2nd. Finally!

Also, since we sold through this custom order so quickly, they ran an additional ten sets and sent them over with our order...so there are ten sets available for sale to any of you interested.

Edited by NikoFab
  • Like 2

Also, since we sold through this custom order so quickly, they ran an additional ten sets and sent them over with our order...so there are ten sets available for sale to any of you interested.

Dang I know it's a long shot but if you still have any of those extra sets I'll be looking to get a set this fall/winter. I figured I'd have to go with K-Sports cause I heard this might be your last run of these. Either way, thanks for all you do Nick hopefully someday I'll be rich and can afford your awesome products and be able to keep fixing this car lol

Drake

OK gang,

The two sets that actually made it out on what was supposed to be our original container (see previous post: http://www.starquest...40#entry1468027) have finally arrived state side. In order to make it fair, these will ship out to the two members that paid both deposits and balances the earliest...Jeff714 and idfaskpure). Gentlemen, I should have tracking numbers for each of you in next day or two.

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by NikoFab
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...