NikoFab D2 Coilover Group Buy III - GP Closed

NikoFab

Don't worry they will come in just befor next winters first snow.

You're killin me man! They'll come in long before that. I'm waiting to hear back from the importer as to overseas shipment status...I'll post it up just as soon as I have verified information. Thanks for keeping good spirits through the delays.

NikoFab

you have been open and honest from the beginning.

no reason to be sorry for something you have no control over.

i want to say you have been prompt with information and always delivered

good quality products and on time when with in your abilities.

when i got my D2's you sent the tracking number and they arrived

at my door in less than 24 hours. yes that was a previous Group Buy but

you are a man of your word.

keep up the good work!

Thank you for making this possible.

Most welcome and thank you sir!

BTW, did you ever post pics of the car with the D2s installed? Did I miss it?

So basicly if we are lucky and it actually goes out on time it's going to be the end of April early May.

Any guess on a time frame for when they'll be here after shipping out?

After all of this, I'm not even going to hazard a guess until I hear verified information. The importer has told me before that the typical overseas container takes between four to six weeks if that helps.

Our order is slated to depart on March 27th.

This whole thing has been a nightmare...this may well be the last time I do a D2 group buy. I fought too hard for the last two years to keep these in production, only to have the company not meet expectations, and leave me hanging out to dry on this last deal.

Edited by NikoFab
  • Like 1

Shame to hear but it's definitely justified. You have worked hard to get these out there to people that have very few options, and the company hasn't seemed to be as on it as you.

Reason I ask for a time frame is I'm trying to figure out whether spending the money to air mail them would be justified. I'm still just waiting on my tax return and hoping that it gets here before they ship them out and I'm forced to wait longer as a consequence.

Im going to say one thing.. While I think its bs that these are discontinued Im happy and thankful that you've gone to these levels and organization to get us these parts.I most certainly appreciate it. Thanx for the update!

-Jarek

• Like 1

Im going to say one thing.. While I think its bs that these are discontinued Im happy and thankful that you've gone to these levels and organization to get us these parts.I most certainly appreciate it. Thanx for the update!

-Jarek

Thank you sir my pleasure...just wish it weren't such a Charlie Foxtrot

• Like 1