NikoFab D2 Coilover Group Buy III - GP Closed

NikoFab

All group buy memebers,

I'm verifying all shipping addresses. I will use addresses listed on your paypal account unless otherwise specified. If you would like them shipped to a different address, please PM me ASAP. Tom, I have your address on the envelope you sent (see PM)

Cheers,

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Here you go guys...the latest update from my D2 importer.

Nick,

The shipment has left the factory with an ETA to the Long Beach port of Feb 28th. That’s the good news.

The bad news, I’m not sure if you have heard but the west coast ports are a MESS right now. So unless something changes in the next couple of weeks, I would be guessing if I gave you a delivery date to our warehouse.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Ports-Long-Beach-Los-Angeles-Shut-Down-291148701.html

Michael

Hey Gang,

Ok I received an update from the national importer today, and a combination of both production delays as well as the already-noted shipping problems (due to dock workers strike) has put off our order. The following is the email I received from the national importer this morning...

Hi Nick,

I have some additional news and unfortunately it isn’t good news….

We were expecting 19 sets of Starion coilovers on our shipment to CA however when we received the initial packing list it only showed two. We questioned the factory on this and they finally got back to us and told us they were unable to get all the sets finished and were only able to ship two sets on this container L. I know this will be very upsetting news to you and your customers and I wish there was more I could do on our end but unfortunately we are at the mercy of the factory who is now on holiday until March 1. At this point the plan is for all remaining sets to go on our container to NC which is set to be finished up at the end of March and arrive into NC late April. The other option we have is to air mail the coilovers direct to the customer for an extra $120/set. I don’t have an exact date they would be able to ship from the factory if we air mailed but I would imagine by mid-March and they would take 4-5 business days once shipped. I know nobody is going to be happy paying an extra $120 shipping when they were expecting to have received them already for the agreed upon ground shipping but I just wanted to throw that out there, we are eating as much of that cost as we can as it generally costs $180-200 to air mail coilovers. In addition if anyone is skeptical about if you are being honest or not about the whole situation you can have them contact us directly and we will take blame for it.

Thanks for your continued support and sorry for the trouble with this.

Michael H.

Urban Import>>> www.urbanimport.com

So there it is guys. I've had several phone conversations with Urban Import today already. These guys have never failed us in the past, and they will come through...just later than initially projected. If this screws with any of your timetables, my most sincere apologies. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call or text me 281.627.6683

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by NikoFab