Looking for navigation advice

MainstreaM

I'm wanting to go from South Pittsburg TN to my Brothers in Venice FL BUT I want to stay on hwy 41 the whole way. Every trip planner, maps, or gps website I have tried just can't give me the route I need to take. They all either put me on the interstate or some convoluted trek through one lane dirt country roads. Anyone know of an app or website that I can put in start and finish location along with the highway I would like to stay on or near?

Thanks

Kane

Some smaller towns and downtown Atlanta may be a challenge if following signs. I've got 7 days to do it so no hurry but definitely don't want to waste time getting lost. I've always hopped on the interstate and rushed down and back. I want to do the classic american road trip. Taking US highways and stopping to see all the neat stuff on the way down. Expect it to take two to three days but be a great experience for my kids, brother, and me.

Click the advanced options and check / unchecked forgot which the avoid highways. You can then drag your rout around as you wish. There is alwasy going to AAA and getting a good old trip tic? do they still even have those?