NikoFab Air Dam Group Buy 2015: GP Closed

NikoFab

Ok guys,

Spoke with my fabricator today. Our media (TPO) has been cut and is being palettized as we speak...and it's slated for shipment to the fabricator early next week...so we're thinking he should receive it mid to late next week. He thinks he can start molding the Monday following.

Cheers,

Nick

• 3 weeks later...

Can we get a update please?

Spoke with the fabricator today. The first ten have been molded and just need to be trimmed out...they should be ready to ship next Wednesday. He'll be finishing up the remaining units next week. To make it fair, I will ship out in order of completion of all payments. I should have you first ten tracking numbers early next week.

Can we get a update please?

Whats the ETA on this? CANT WAIT! :)

I swear you guys have my phone bugged...you always seem to know the days I talk with the fabricator. Airdams will ship out next week. I'll be creating shipping labels this weekend.

• Like 1

Ok gang, Retired Trini brought to my attention that his tracking number comes up as "not found" when he tries to bring it up on the Fedex website. I've tried a few of the other numbers and am finding the same problem. I called Fedex about it, and the minimum wage idiot I spoke with told me that I must have put them all in wrong. I find that interesting since there's no way I can print a shipping label until it is completed correctly...and I'm sitting here looking at 14+ shipping labels as I type this. It's also interesting since I have email confirmations from Fedex for pickup on Monday for each and every shipping label.

At any rate, I'll be calling them back tomorrow when technical support is actually open, in order to find out what's going on. Worst comes to worse, and I'll have to do the whole thing over again and send you each a new tracking number and have the fabricator re-label all the packages.

Cheers,

Nick

Ok gang, Retired Trini brought to my attention that his tracking number comes up as "not found" when he tries to bring it up on the Fedex website. I've tried a few of the other numbers and am finding the same problem. I called Fedex about it, and the minimum wage idiot I spoke with told me that I must have put them all in wrong. I find that interesting since there's no way I can print a shipping label until it is completed correctly...and I'm sitting here looking at 14+ shipping labels as I type this. It's also interesting since I have email confirmations from Fedex for pickup on Monday for each and every shipping label.

At any rate, I'll be calling them back tomorrow when technical support is actually open, in order to find out what's going on. Worst comes to worse, and I'll have to do the whole thing over again and send you each a new tracking number and have the fabricator re-label all the packages.

Cheers,

Nick

I haven't been following this but the tracker will show that until it gets scanned in for actual shipment. Once FedEx actually picks them up everyone will see an actual tracker, until that first scan it will be blank.