NikoFab Air Dam Group Buy 2015: GP Closed

NikoFab

I haven't been following this but the tracker will show that until it gets scanned in for actual shipment. Once FedEx actually picks them up everyone will see an actual tracker, until that first scan it will be blank.

Yes sir, I found out the same when speaking with another person at Fedex. What didn't make sense is that on the first group buy, they went active the moment I completed them on the website...this time they go active once first scanned at pickup.

Ok gang,

Everybody who made complete payments...your airdams shipped out today! Tracking numbers should be active for you to look up. Nathan (natedog), yours shipped to Josh's address as requested, just FYI.

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by NikoFab
  • Like 2

Hey Gang,

All fully-paid airdams have shipped. They should be arriving starting today through Saturday...possibly into Monday...depending upon where you live. Please shoot me a PM when you receive yours so that I may make notation of it!

Cheers,

Nick

Received my air dam today and I gotta say, the quality is OUTSTANDING!!! Thanks Nick!

Sweet..wish I had the funds to get in on this. Love seeing you guys post about how awesome quality they are. Gj Niko.

As for me . Maybe I'll be lucky enough to score a used one of these some day.

received airdam yesterday, partially mounted to bumper to look check fitment / alignment everything looks good, quality good, nice job Nick, I am excited and impressed, although I was expecting a whitish color piece instead of black, NP it matches the 83 hood I have for now until all can be painted white

• 3 weeks later...

Received my air dam today and I gotta say, the quality is OUTSTANDING!!! Thanks Nick!

received airdam yesterday, partially mounted to bumper to look check fitment / alignment everything looks good, quality good, nice job Nick, I am excited and impressed, although I was expecting a whitish color piece instead of black, NP it matches the 83 hood I have for now until all can be painted white

Got my air dam this past weekend hassle free payment so glad I got one. Thanks a ton!!

Most welcome gentlemen. Let's see some pics after install!

• 5 months later...