spanish marnel head

suchconquest

i have a spanish marnel head with oversized ss valves. i need to sell it getting rid of the car it has the turbo and intake attached now but will seperate. I want to get 300.00 for the head. it has about 2000 miles on it it was bought brand new.

my number is

727 992 8609 text me if interested

^^ I definitely need this then :) my last head got all messed up because of racetep I hate that place I installed all of there parts like there performance valve springs there cam and their oversized valves also and the first issues was there came went bad and messed up all my lifters so then I fixed that issue and put the stock cam back in and there valves bent in my head I have never had so many issues and I still don't understand how I got bent valves in a non interference motor so since then she's been parked cause i have been gathering everything to do multiport an fully build her :)

Called yesterday-no answer. Left message and return numbers-ready to buy if available. Paypal available.

SOUNDS GOOD HOPE IT WORKS OUT-LET ME KNOW-THANKS! KEEP THOSE CONQUEST TSI'S ROLLING!

• 1 month later...