Newbie Here From South Australia

Cozze

Hey guys and gals! new to the forums so look forward to chatting debatting and everything inbetween with you all :)

Heres my ride. 83 JA Starion, work in progress like all haha.

If any one can help with ignition problem too that would be great. Turn car key to off position (dash lights go off) but car keeps running. used to sometimes work and sometimes not work. now it just doesnt work all the time. any advice cheers! :D

Its a real sissy magnet if ya know what i mean ;) Pun tastic!post-26568-0-75047200-1402576138_thumb.jpg

@ Creaky. yeah thats what i originally though but rego and all that says 83 for some reason so ive always been its 82-83 haha

@Mr Starion, nah engine/gearbox swapped to sigma engine as im only on my P Plates so no turbos, v8's etc. twin cam will go back in on full license :)

• Like 1

Welcome mate....

If you have the time please post a pic or two of the rear live axle and its mounting points...

Cheers

Sure thing mate. got an example picture by any chance to make it easier to get good shot?

cheers

• 3 weeks later...