Car leans out at 2k

Hey guys I have a quick question when I'm driving my car my AFR is on point but when I'm driving the car at around 2k rpm the car goes lean all the way to 16 on the aem a/f gauge then after I pass that it goes back regular. I don't understand what could cause it to lean out every time it hits 2k-22k rpm. Your help is highly appreciated

I replaced the o2 like a month ago could they go bad that fast? And I have the led light connected to the car to check for engine light codes and it does not show any I had a tps one show but I fixed it and after that no codes pop up

• 2 weeks later...
Seems a little low on the RPM's for the vac advance on the dizzy to be bad but maybe. also check the vac lines. So overlooked...

Ok so I bought new injector clips and installed them and the car still leans out around 2k-2500k I did notice that when I start the car it runs perfect until the o2 sensor warms up. I know this cause the cars give the o2 code until warmed up so any time before this it does not lean out after light goes solid meaning o2 is hot it starts leaning out at those RPM points